Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Need a document on how to 'report' an event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulbasnore

Administrator
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
Last BRs are this weekend!

Our members like to come on the Gym and complain about tournaments. OK, that's what the PokeGym is here for, well that and other things.

However, I'd like there to be a ready reference for the members to help them to 'REPORT' an event to Organized Play!

This way they will have documentation on an even BETTER place to send their rocks or flowers - POP's event report form, hidden deep inside your My Pokemon account (shhh!).

Who among you Professors that have played in a Battle Rattle road or recent tourney would be willing to take a few decent sized, nicely cropped screen shots in a standard internet graphics format and make them into a document on 'how to report'?

PM me before you start work. New PokeGym dice are coming!

BTW, the graphics format I want is like PNG or JPEG, NOT enormous 32-bit BMPs via alt-PRTSCR. You can take em that way, just convert them to something standard and reasonable.

I'd be up for doing this. We are talking about the little red X next to a tournament name that says "report a problem, right? I want to make sure I'm on the right page before venturing to do that.

i can start work on this tongiht after work/tomorrow.

i can promise it wont be as long as the league doc i made :p

send me a PM or Scype call. i will be home around 10PM MST.

~Professor ultimatedra~

I'd think that this should be two articles in one. Reporting a Bad Event, and Submitting Feedback. They're pretty much the same thing, just a different button to click at one point.

I won't have the time to work on this, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back