Need A good deck

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Leo_X, Sep 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leo_X

Leo_X New Member

I am fairly new to the game of pokemon. I have played many other TCGs before and am extremly competetive at them. I want to know what the meta situation is right now and what the best deck would be to bring to a casual tourament(meaning there won't be many major archtypes and i plan on winning). Any and all help will be appreciated.

a decklist would be nice too. :)metal: is my favorite type BTW, so anything with that in it, esspecialy if it is a control deck.)

Last edited: Sep 12, 2007
  2. louist200

louist200 New Member

umm ok on pokegym to post in the deck help in straegty u must post a deck list and its stragey or else your thread will be locked/deleted

3. Lucario EX

Lucario EX Moderator<br>Fanfic Contest Host

Here is a simple version of one of my decks with some Metal-type stuff in it, and in this forum you need a decklist or this will be locked, BTW. Also, no matter how many other TCGs you've played, you're probably not going to win your first tournament, unless it is really casual.
    3 Raichu MT
    1 Raichu d HP
    4 Pikachu d P5
    1 Pichu d HP
    1 Pichu PK
    2 Delcatty PK
    2 Skitty PK
    1 Magnezone DP
    3 Magneton PK
    3 Magnemite DP
    4 Team Galactic's Wager
    4 Celio's Network
    4 Energy Removal 2
    4 TV Reporter
    3 Scramble Energy
    4 Metal Energy (Sp.)
    2 Metal Energy (B.)
    13 Lightning Energy

4. Dendrobatida

Dendrobatida New Member

Leo,

Welcome to the game, and to the boards! Do take the time to peruse our site, particularly the archetypes and standard strategies subforum attached to this one.

I'm going to have to lock this thread, because it does not conform to the rules for posting we have (please see the stickies at the top of the forum). There's a pretty specific format deck posts here need to follow.

Once you get the hang of it, shoot us a deck and strategy. We'll be happy to help!

Cheers and good luck,

Jake/Dendro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.