Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Need a lil help with rules and the game structure

Dosle

Hi all im new to pokemon and would like a little help :)

First is there like a side board in pokemon tcg? also the first player to go cant play supporters,trainers or draw for the turn right?? also you cant have more than 4 cards in a deck other than energy right?? but what about the same pokemon with a different name like a lvl X or a SP, can i have 4 gangar and 4 gangar lvl X? u can you use all the pokepowers you want in a turn? like u can use uxie's set up and then use garchomps's healing breath correct? also a card realy confused me and it was baltoy i know he cycled out but it said on the txt u my take up to 2 cards from your hand and put em on the bottom of your deck if u do draw till you have 6 cards. well does that mean u HAVE to put 2 cards on the bottom or can u do like 1 or even none? the up to 2 cards part is what ask this question not the you may part of the txt thanks and plz help:confused:

Hi all im new to pokemon and would like a little help :)

First is there like a side board in pokemon tcg? also the first player to go cant play supporters,trainers or draw for the turn right?? also you cant have more than 4 cards in a deck other than energy right?? but what about the same pokemon with a different name like a lvl X or a SP, can i have 4 gangar and 4 gangar lvl X? u can you use all the pokepowers you want in a turn? like u can use uxie's set up and then use garchomps's healing breath correct? also a card realy confused me and it was baltoy i know he cycled out but it said on the txt u my take up to 2 cards from your hand and put em on the bottom of your deck if u do draw till you have 6 cards. well does that mean u HAVE to put 2 cards on the bottom or can u do like 1 or even none? the up to 2 cards part is what ask this question not the you may part of the txt thanks and plz help:confused:

no sideboard
1st player to go cant play tss
no more than 4
Alakazam and Alakazam 4 have different names. u could run 4 of each if you wanted.
Alakazam 4 and alakazam 4 lv x have the same name. u cant run more than 4 in any combination of those.
yes, as long as you are allowed to use that power.
You must put either one or two cards down. if you do none that your not allowed to draw.

Back