Need Advice On What To Play/change

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by TavishReppinUtah, Mar 14, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TavishReppinUtah

TavishReppinUtah New Member

well at utah states i played straight blissey dont get me wrong it did ok i went 4-2 but im curious to what i should change in the deck or if i should even play it

POKEMON (8)
    4 blissey
    4 chansey

TRAINERS (34)
    4 tv reporter
    2 felicity's drawing
    2 castaway
    4 quick ball
    4 pokedex
    3 pokenav
    4 celios network
    3 cessation crystal
    2 srength charm
    4 plus power
    2 night maintenance

ENERGY (18)
    4 boost energy
    3 holon wp
    3 holon ff
    4 fire
    4 water

i was thinking that i should ditch blissey and play a deck i thought of

POKEMON (18)
    3 gallade
    2 kirlia
    3 ralts
    3 mismagius
    3 misdreavus
    2 claydol
    2 baltoy

TRAINERS (26)
    3 rare candy
    4 professor oaks visit
    2 tv reporter
    3 quick ball
    3 master ball
    3 pokenav
    3 pokedex
    4 plus power
    1 night maintenance

ENERGY (16)
    4 double rainbow energy
    2 scramble
    3 fighting
    7 psychic

i like gallade more than gardevoir personally so i decided to think of something that wasnt gardvoir gallade but still be fast and effective i wanted to find a good psychic attacker that wasnt weak to psychic so i was looking through my trades and came across mismagius and it seemed good because if i play gardevoir gallade they will most likely have a minimum of two energy attached to it and it would do 70 damage without weakness and that doesnt seem too bad

so tell me what you think =]

2. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

the second deck's not bad, just - the 1-1 mismagius for +1-0-1 Gardevoir and some others for the X and a 2nd Garde.

3. TavishReppinUtah

thanks for the advice =] although im trying not to play gardevoir haha

4. Darkwalker

Darkwalker New Member

If you are going to play Gallade, there really is no good reason to not use Gardevoir as well. Simply deciding you don't like Gardevoir or deciding to "go rogue" by not playing one of the best cards out right now limits what your deck can do.

5. TavishReppinUtah

lol this isnt an attempt to go rogue if i wanted to go rogue i would i just thought this would be a good deck and i think that gallade is better than gardevoir and my reasons for not playing gardevoir is because it is weak to psychic and i dont like it haha

6. Darkwalker

Darkwalker New Member

Gallade is also weak to Psychic...

Your choice of cards in your deck is totally up to you, just trying to help.

7. TavishReppinUtah

lol i know im just trying to point out that playing another stage two that is weak to psychic might not be the wisest choice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.