Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Need Flariados Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burritogirl

I noticed latly my deck seems to be inconsistent because there were times where i couldnt get any energies or even if i did manage to get the energies i was only able to get one draw trainer in my hand for some reason. Can you guys help make my deck better :smile:

Pokemon (8)
4- Spinarak UF
4- Ariados UF
4- Eevee DS (Call for family)
3- Flareon EX
1- Espeon EX

(Energies (13)
4- Multi
3- Fire
6- Grass

Trainers (31)
4- ER2
4- PETM
4- Marys
4- Great Ball
4- Super Scoop Up
3- Copycat
3- Battle Frontier
2- Windstorm
1- Scott
1- Full Flame
1- Giant Stump

Strategy: Give out annoying special conditions using ariados. Disruptions. Doing the combo of ariados reactive poison and flareons pokemon power evolutionary flames to do a major 70 damage instead of 10. So it would be like this 10+30+30=70 (Burn,Confused) adding the 10 on.

Thanks and i appreciated your help :thumb:

~Barbara~

-1 Battle frontier
-1 Stump
+2 Crystal beach
-1 Great Ball
+1 Flareon ex
-1 Espeon ex
+1 Vaporeon ex/Umbreon ex depending on the metagame.

Those are my fixes. Use them if you want.

well you know barb i did test out your flariados deck so i guess you could add in a extra energy or 2. Maybe take out something like this.

1- Stump
1+ Grass

Not trying to sound arrougant but my list is one of the most consistent lists out there, it has never failed me and I have won a cities with, and I have been to 1 cities so far so who knows I can win 2 more cities with my deck. well here it is.

Pokemon (18)
4- Spinarak UF
4- Ariados UF
4- Eevee DS (CFF)
3- Flareon EX
1- Espeon EX
2- Holon Trode

Energies (13)
9- Grass
4- Multi

Trainers (29)
4- ER2
4- Mary
2- Frontier
2- Full Flame
4- Great Ball
4- SSU
4- PETM
2- Copycat
1- Scott
2-POR

Well now I am thiking about taking out the 2 Battle Frontier, reasopn for this is because what does it shutoff?
Metanite thats basically it and honestly I am not worried about metanite. 4 Full flame can take care of metagross and decks like that.

Battle frontier is good in here. Shuts of queen, gardy d, metagross d, dragonite d, etc. I just run 1. Holon's trode is not needed. Run 2-3 fire and you're fine. Crystal beach is much much more effective and it will help more than 2 holon's trode.

The Shadow said:
If Bandoom is popular in your area I highly suggest 1 umbreon ex. It has saved me vs Boom countless times.
I have taken down 2 Booms in my cites with this list easily.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Rambo1000 said:
Battle frontier is good in here. Shuts of queen, gardy d, metagross d, dragonite d, etc. I just run 1. Holon's trode is not needed. Run 2-3 fire and you're fine. Crystal beach is much much more effective and it will help more than 2 holon's trode.
well that is your style of play man, you do what you need to do. My list needs Trodes because of lack of energy and Crystal beach isnt good in this deck and metanite isnt good for this deck at all. Battle frontier does stop metanite and decks like that but, beleive me you will not need it at all. Full flame can KO meta and Drag in 1 turn so Battle frontier isnt needed, thanks to Full flame doing 40 damage to meta or drago which would ko it even with them having the Metal energy on it.

Last edited:
There were no 15+ Metanites in his event at Rolla that I saw. Many of us playing rogue.

His list was good, no doubt about it.

I still do not like the 'trode, and would happily trade it in for an umby, but heh, what do I know?

Vince

meganium45 said:
There were no 15+ Metanites in his event at Rolla that I saw. Many of us playing rogue.

His list was good, no doubt about it.

I still do not like the 'trode, and would happily trade it in for an umby, but heh, what do I know?

Vince
I have already thought about umby or vampy but the reason trode is in there is so I can use it for Espeon EX or Flareon ex, and it also helps so that I can conserve the energy in my hand instead of trying to use 2 energy for flame screen when I can use 1 nrg magneton which will count as 2 and thus giving my energy back into my hand allowing me to be able to attach it next turn on the desire poke. What I dont get is when people use Fire Enrgy, there is no need for it at all. thats what multi is for and the magneton. Really it just depends on ur style of play with this deck but this is how I play the deck and so far it has worked for me, and vince I have played about 15 people on octgn and a few times at our game place and I realize that BF isnt needed, if u can slow them down from setting up then u will easily win the match. there wasn't that many rogue decks there, I seen Boom, Bannete with Gengar which I have already thought about and I figured people already had it and thats how I knew how to beat it, played someone on octgn with it, cant remeber the name though. Only rogue deck I really saw was Dragonite EX d deck, but IMO it just looked hard to setup and it proved that it was hard to setup in the top 8 match that I saw after I won mine. Lati@s could be considered rogue but IMO that will become and arch real sonn because it is just amazing.

Vegeta ss4 said:
4- Spinarak UF
4- Ariados UF
4- Eevee DS (CFF)
3- Flareon EX
1- Espeon EX
2- Holon Trode

Energies (13)
9- Grass
4- Multi

Trainers (29)
4- ER2
4- Mary
2- Frontier
2- Full Flame
4- Great Ball
4- SSU
4- PETM
2- Copycat
1- Scott
2-POR

When i played you. You use spinda LM which was an interesting idea. But what made you change your mind of not having spinda in your deck anymore???

Skarmbliss said:
When i played you. You use spinda LM which was an interesting idea. But what made you change your mind of not having spinda in your deck anymore???
The only reason why i changed the idea of using spinda was because of Cessastion Crystal and the fact that it shuts off MEW EX lm, Thats was the only reason for it was to go against MEW EX but I am actually thinking about trying to fit that back in but probably not, many people cut me down and said it was stupid and it sucks and stuff, so I just got tired of that but still it helped me out SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

don't put spinda LM because both eevee and spinarak are good starters.
If bandoom is popular i too suggest to put an umby ex trust me it helps a lot!!

umbreon ex, vaporeon ex, or espeon ex are all great techs. i personally choose vaporeon ex because it is more disruptive in my metagame. if banette becomes more popular, i switch to umbreon.

no need for Umby against Boom. Really there is a lot of decks in my area running Boom but honestly if you are a pretty good Flariados player then you won't have to worry about it.

yea that's true you can ohko banette if they flip tails. if they don't it's not a big problem even if they can ohko ariados because they usually don't run the risk of attacking while confused. they'll retreat and lose a turn 75% of the time. umbreon is really good to start with though imo because for 1 you can do 40 to banette and it can't use shady move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back