Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Need Help Making CC Flyer

TrEkIeV

due to the fact that i dont have any artistic talent, creativity, or photshop skills;
can someone help make a generic City Championship flyer?

Just a pretty simple one with a few visuals that everyone can use by "filling-in-the-blanks".

Filling in info like "place, time, prizes, fees... ect ect..."

You are supposed to use the City Championship flyer on the PTO message board.....

However, I have had difficulty in downloading it....

Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer said:
You are supposed to use the City Championship flyer on the PTO message board.....

However, I have had difficulty in downloading it....

Pokeplayer

Pokeplayer, the flier you are talking about is for the Prerelease, not the City Championship.

PUSA will be providing a generic template for CC poster/flyer that TOs can use to promote their events. They are currently working on it and will soon be available to TOs. TOs are suppose to use whatever PUSA will provide if they want to make use of licensed Pokemon images and names to promote their events.

TrEkIeV said:
due to the fact that i dont have any artistic talent, creativity, or photshop skills;
can someone help make a generic City Championship flyer?

Just a pretty simple one with a few visuals that everyone can use by "filling-in-the-blanks".

Filling in info like "place, time, prizes, fees... ect ect..."

I've sent you an e-mail indicating I may be able to help you.

yoshi1001 said:
It would have been nice to have gotten that earlier. I already made my own flyer and have sent out copies.

D'oh! I hate when that happens. But from people running CCs in just a couple of weeks you do have to get the word out now.

Back