Need help making this trade for Wailord ex!

Discussion in 'Collecting and Card Price Discussion' started by KAZUTO!!!, Jan 25, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Hi, I really need help with this trade for Wailord ex. He really likes it, and other people are trying to get it (though I have the best cards), and if I am willing, I'll win. So this is the trade:

MY
    Claydol ex
    701 cards (including Magmortar SW)

HIS
    Wailord ex

EDIT: I'm gonna try to change the deal to this:

MY
    Mew ex WC
    Jirachi ex WC
    Absol ex WC
    Rayquaza ex WC
    Infernape Lv.X
    195 other cards (mostly weak cards or okay cards, but among them there may be a few good cards like Base 2 Venusaur)

Last edited: Jan 25, 2008
  2. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Woah what are the 701 cards in the original deal lol? Keep in mind that Wailord ex sell for $40-50 and condition isn't a huge factor at all in their value. BTW, Magmortar SW is only worth like $2. But if you do the trade with all of the WC cards, you would be riping him off so bad.

3. mewlover777

mewlover777 New Member

I would be like OMG at this kind of a deal...I would totally rip him off =p

jking
    you are getting such a good deal

4. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

The 701 cards are like some good cards, okays, and bad cards. I'll report back when I get it. Yes, I'm going to get it.

5. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Keep in mind that the value of Wailord ex may take an extreme drop because of the new guy with 200 HP :mad:

6. KAZUTO!!!

KAZUTO!!! New Member

Yes, well... I have Charizard ex and Lugia ex, and Wailord is only a Rare, so I just wanted to have all the 200 exs.

EDIT: I got the Wailord ex - and only for like half the second deal! Though there were no WC cards, I kept the Infernape Lv.X. There were about 130 or less cards there!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008