Need help on my Deck

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Shiny Delbird, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiny Delbird

Shiny Delbird New Member

Plz rate my deck on a scale from 1-10 ten being the best one being the worst and also plz tell me any thing you think needs to be aded to taken out.:smile:

POKEMON

Cranidos x3

Rampardos x4

Pipulup x4

Prinplup x3

Empoleon x3

EmpoleonX x1

Holon's Castform x1

Azurill(DP) x1

TRAINERS

Skull Fossil x4

Mr. Stones x2

Rare Candy x4

Celio's Network x4

Glacia's Stadium x1

Fossil Excavator x4

ENERGY

fighting energy:fighting: x11

water energy:water: x9

Thy for looking and plz post what you think i could use all the help i can get :thumb::thumb::smile:

P.S. my Skull Fossil did 90 damadge and won my battle for me in Cities LOL:lol::lol:

2. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

why are you playing 20 energy?
    and why do you play stones over roseannes?
    you could also prolly lose 1-2 celios or excavator.

3. tglilly

tglilly New Member

You could also use more draw cards so you can get though your deck a little faster. Say cut out 2 :fighting: enrgy and add in card like Professor Oak's visit or Stevens Advice. Also you could drop one of Cilio's and one Fossil Excavator and add a card like Coppy Cat or Professor Rowan to refresh your hand. Master of puppets is right in that Roseanes is much better than stone for it lets you search your deck for both basic pokemon/energy.

4. Shiny Delbird

Shiny Delbird New Member

thy but stones let me get out of discard pile

5. tglilly

tglilly New Member

true but with the amount of energy you have in your deck you really should not worry about that. Also you could run night maintenance which could get you back 3 energy/pokemon if your worried about that.

6. ryanvergel

ryanvergel New Member

We don't rate decks here. Also, you need to have a strategy posted or else the thread gets locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.