Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Need Help With Feebas

MoonGem

I need to know when feebas evolves,and if it matters weather or not his/her ability is swift swim or Marvel scale.Also, my Feebas is a Lv 50,and has not gained any moves since Lv 30 and that was flail.At what Lv does feebas evolve?

MoonGem

IIRC, Feebas will only evolve into Milotic when you max out it's Beauty stat (by feeding Pokeblocks). Milotic has several moves it will learn, but you'll want to evolve the Feebas much earlier than level 50... (like as soon as you can after catching it).

Feebas info
Milotic info

Can Feebas be bred???

[edit]It looks like Feebas has the swift swim ability, while Milotic has the Marvel Scale ability. Oh, and Feebas can only learn Flail and Tackle by leveling. [/edit]

Last edited:
1) Feebas/Milotic can be bred, but you will need a female one, obviously....

2) Milotic rocks. Solid stats, great speed and SP AT and SP DF. The ability to learn Recover doesnt hurt either

Feebas's egg moves....

Mirror Coat : Corsola>Feebas
Dragon Breath : Altaria/Bagon>Feebas
Mud Sport : Mudkip>Feebas
Hypnosis : Spinda>Psyduck>Feebas
Light Screen : Pikachu>Marrill/Psyduck>Feebas
Confuse Ray: Cradilly>Corsola>Feebas

Also the easiest way to evolve, get a Feebas with Modest, Mild, Quiet, or Rash nature. Use Pamtre berries to mix blocks for Beauty. Tell the berry masters wife "Challenge Contest" to get your first one, and then harvest them til you get 6-8 to mix (remember to save 1 so you can grow more later)

I guess I will have to just get another Feebas out of my PC and feed it PokeBlocks. Thank you very much for the info
it really helps

MoonGem:)

Wait wait wait! I know changing the trendy phrase changes the fishing spot for feebas, rite? Is it possible to get a feebas using the boy's trendy phrase, and not ur own custom thought up one he agrees on? Cuz im really confuzed on this...

Like I said in another post , put in as the trendy phrase Beautiful Feebas, then go all the way to the end of 119 by the trees. that first corner is where you will get one. Just be patient:)

MoonGem

I have another question, after I get the feebas high beauty up do I evolve it then ? OH please help me people this is the last pokemon that I need for my pokeDex.

Thanks,
MoonGem

Just so you know MoonGem, the phrase and where Feebas is caught is all randomized. It simply changes to a new randomized location when you change your "Cool Phrase". If everyone on these boards switched there phrase to that, I doubt more than 1 or 2 people would be lucky to get a Feebas in the exact square you did. In fact, proly no one would.

On the ohter hand, does anyone know if Feebas stays in the same spot on the new game once you swap records. I know it swaps trendy phrases, so maybe it swaps Feebas spots? Most likely it is just re-randomized.

The easiest way to evovle yuor Feebas is to choose a Nature that boost Special Attack. I prefer Modest myself (+Sp At, -At). Now get the Pamtre Berry from Berry Masters wife, and plant it, water it alot, and harvest 6+ of them. The phrase to get a Pamtre is "Challenge Contest". You must have entered at least 1 contest to get the word "Contest" in your vocabulary. Mix Berries using the Pamtre berries, and it will have a Max Bueaty ultra fast. Lvl up once, and it will evolve.

Oh Thank you so much Spectreon.I used chesto berry with the old guys oran berry and got a blue berry, but it doesn't raise the beauty much, thank you again. I will try that :)

MoonGem

Last edited:
I forget if it is 120 or 130, but you want the feel/lvl (forget which is applied to stat, pretty sure feel) from each berry to total. It has been a while since I did this.

Another thing, Save before you mix the berries, or at least before you feed them to Feebas. Then mix, feed, and give a Rare Candy to Feebas. If it evovles you know you have enough, if it doesnt, then try to fix what is wrong. This way you dont screw up and ruin multiple Feebas trying to get 1 to evolve.

Back