Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Need help with Hometown Story

JewelQuest

Okay, so I just recently got Hometown Story for the 3DS and I'm having a blast, already played around 15 hours worth of it, but I've run into a couple of issues where I just can't get stuff to activate.

1: Okay, so sometimes when I wake up in my game, it'll show a small cut-scene where a person who will become a new villager will show up at the Town Entrance. Not abnormal...Except that later when I go running around over town, I can't get any sort of cut-scene to activate for these characters to actually show up so that my character can meet them. Its happened twice to me so far.
Once, with some guy with silver hair walked into down and said '...'. That was the first time. I waited for him to show at my shop, ran around town, nothing.
A couple game days later, it happened again with a girl with orange hair and animals. Waited at the shop. Nothing. Ran around town. Nothing. I'm getting pretty sick of this.
But then a few game days later, another person showed up: Sunny the tailor, and I was able to activate the cut-scene where I meet her just fine. What's going on here?

2: I have this little green fairy/dinosaur thingie showing up at my shop every morning. Pochica tells me that it looks like it needs our help, but that he/she can't understand it, and then the creature walks out of my shop. I run all over the map, I don't activate anything. Do I need specific villager to move in? Do I need a specific item? Or I am I just not going to the right place at the right time?

Any help on either issue would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Seriously, 69 views and no replies? I could really use some help here...

Anyway, I have an update:

I figured out how to get Mika, the animal girl, to live in town, and I figured out what was up with the fairy/dinosaur thing. But the only thing I managed to figure out about the silver-haired guy was that his name was Dexter. The internet isn't always quite so helpful. -_-
If anyone could tell me what I need to do to get him to show up, that would be most helpful.

Back