NEED help....

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by Azure Kite, Oct 3, 2007.

1. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

Ok I don't know if its the right place to ask but at www.op.pokemon-tcg.com I had signed up for player rewards last year. I don't know if theres any other way to ask there cause I don't go there much but recently I went on there to do some stuff and genius that I am, I hadn't recorded my pass or username because I never used it much and I figured I'd remember. Well I didn't and there was a thing that said if I entered the Email I used it would tell me my pass and username if I forgot them. I clicked it and it says "There are multiple accounts using that Email address that don't appear to be family members. Please contact customer service to have this problem corrected." Well I did a while ago and nothing has happened and no Email has been sent to that adress concerning the problem. Obviously I cannot make a new account or else they would think I was trying to get bonus player rewards or something. What do I do?! WHAT?!?!?! Someone tell me if there is a better place for me to ask.

2. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

check your spam filter.

contact POP directly.

'mom

3. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

Well.....sadly its my moms Email address. I started this before I had my own. what do you meen contact them directly? Email them?

4. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

yes, you have to make the effort and email _them_ rather than hoping for a solution here...

'mom

5. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

Funny, that sounded like a rebuke. Tsk, I don't know everything and I just came here hoping maybe someone could help me, not tell me to make an effort. Thats why I came is to find a solution so I could make the right effort. IMO this IS making an effort.