Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Never Mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pooka has said numerous times that there are no sour grapes about nationals. He even said a long time ago that nationals was going to be decided by a coin flip, and he was right. The Top Cut even had Justin as a guest one episode, and Pooka was happy to have him there, and there didnt seem to be any animosity.

im not saying there was issues between the 2 players im just saying, Pooka was right about the coin flip winning Nats this year...its just how do you think it would have turned out if he didnt get donked G2.

There is no telling what would have happened because they are both top notch players, and it really could have gone either way.

Wow man, this thread is just sad. Have some respect for the way things went down. Both players deserved to be sitting at that table, and Justin deserved his win. No matter how much you try to bring up the donk factor, players CHOOSE to run 30hp meatbags, or 50hp meatbags, or whatever the hp is. It's a part of the game, they CHOSE to take the risk for the rewards. It came back to bite quite a few players in the butt. It happens. You're showing a total lack of respect for both players. If I was Pooka, I'd be upset at you making this thread. This is like me making a thread saying "Eric Nance should have won worlds last year" (He actually had a decent shot, imho, but anyways). Sure, he COULD have, but that's not how things went down, and saying so after the fact is kind of just offensive to the players that DID win.

I think it's somewhat rude not to even look up the name of the winner (Justin Sanchez).

There's no 'should have' about it. That's the way the game goes. What if Yuta hadn't topdecked that Uxie X at Worlds 2010?

If you wanted to discuss the match up between the decks, fine. But this is a pretty classless way of doing it.

Wow man, this thread is just sad. Have some respect for the way things went down. Both players deserved to be sitting at that table, and Justin deserved his win. No matter how much you try to bring up the donk factor, players CHOOSE to run 30hp meatbags, or 50hp meatbags, or whatever the hp is. It's a part of the game, they CHOSE to take the risk for the rewards. It came back to bite quite a few players in the butt. It happens. You're showing a total lack of respect for both players. If I was Pooka, I'd be upset at you making this thread. This is like me making a thread saying "Eric Nance should have won worlds last year" (He actually had a decent shot, imho, but anyways). Sure, he COULD have, but that's not how things went down, and saying so after the fact is kind of just offensive to the players that DID win.

Look all im trying to say is that it would of been more interesting if there was a real G2. Im not trying to offend anyone. And besides im 1 person how will it make Justin feel bad. Eric goes to BR's that I attend and he did place T16 with Steelix...which is awesome . Justin won Nats and I AM HAPPY FOR HIM. All im really trying to ask people is what they would think would have happened if there was a REAL G2.

I'm not going to take the troll bait by responding to the "kids" aspect, so to that, I'll just remind you that real ages are given on profiles. That said, the best way to go about this would be to edit the OP to talk about the matchup between the two decks, and then discuss the ins and outs of the matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back