Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nevermind, mods please lock this

Status
Not open for further replies.

PojosamaWannabe

Nevermind this deck is absolutely horrible. If it gets set up you'll still lose. Don't waste your time

Last edited by a moderator:
PojosamaWannabe said:
4x Salamence DRH
1x Shelgon DR1
4x Bagon DR3
4x Marill SS
4x Dunsparce SS

1x Town Volunteers
2x Switch
2x Oracle
2x Potion
4x Rare Candy
4x TV Reporter
4x Oran Berry
4x Fast Ball
4x Professor Oak's Research

7x Fire Energy
7x Water Energy
2x Multi Energy

I think this deck is highly underrated. First off, it's bottom stats are perfect for Bar and Blaziken varaints resisting fire. Although it is weak to Ray, Ray is weak to it and both can OHKO each other. Salamence isn't an EX so I think it has the advantage. I'm trying to make this deck as fast as possible to get the Salamences out turn 2 and gust out any threats. Although it can't do sufficient damage until turn 4, the gusting power can stall most of the time. I'm thinking about Delcatty for speed but I don't think it will fit well in the deck. Any suggestions, questions, anything?

only think i can think of is, maby cutting 2 potion and bumping up the NRG to 8 fire, 8 water. Other than that, looks pritty good to me :D :D

well u could drop the marrils and go wit a 2/2 catty line..thts wht most decks tht use it for speed do. and wit sparce u shouldnt have a problem gettin the skittys

SupremeBlader22 said:
well u could drop the marrils and go wit a 2/2 catty line..thts wht most decks tht use it for speed do. and wit sparce u shouldnt have a problem gettin the skittys

but that would decrease his fastball efficency, then he would have to play PETM or something like that, and therby adding to the supporters,......its a trade, but i think the fastball work well here

just my 2 1/2 cents :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back