New-age Infercatty

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by SuicidalPikachu, May 22, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuicidalPikachu

SuicidalPikachu New Member

POKEMON

4x Chimchar MD (fury swipes)
    2x Monferno DP
    3x Infernape MD
    1x Infernape X

3xSkitty CG (i think that's the tail whip one...)
    3x Delcatty PK
    1x Delcatty Ex (kinda iffy on him... not rlly thrilled of an EX getting 1-shotted)

1x Duskull DP
    1x Dusknoir

3x Pachirisu GE

ENERGY

11 Fire Energy
    4 DRE
    1 Scramble

TRAINERS

4 Celio
    3 Roseanne's
    4 RC
    2 NM
    2 WP
    4 TVR
    2 PP

1 XTRA spot, can't think of what to put in...

STRAT:

Basically, you want 1 infernape up doing 30/10 and another on your bench getting powered up. Delcatty is your engine however, it gets shut off by ALOT of things o_O... however, it combos too well w/ infernape X for its own good, so we'll run it.. if not go 2-2 claydol and you have 2 extra spots for like a premier ball or two.. DRE+Infernape=+70 damage w/ Mega Bravo= Good. Scramble+infernape+at least 1 more prize than opponent=120 more damage w/ mega bravo= BROKEN.

2. mrdraz07

mrdraz07 New Member

MD Monferno is "t3h b0rked." 30 and auto-burn for 1 AND free retreat is hard to ignore.

I think PK Skitty is the one with Tail Whip, but I'm not sure either.

3. SuicidalPikachu

on the other hand, getting an energy from discard is good too, and it has free retreat as well.

4. deckmaster

deckmaster Active Member

Hello,
    You should add 2-1-2 Typlosion line. They can really help your benched Infernape.

5. SuicidalPikachu

infercatty, the original, never needed to use Firestarter to run consistantly

6. charchar

charchar New Member

i think its too slow. u get donked too much with the skitty. its true that it has tail whip but u get donked to much.(to me also) u could play 4 pluspowers. could play tsd as the extra. delcatty lvl.x can get sniped for 2 prizes which affects the game a LOT.

7. kd0220437

kd0220437 New Member

I would play the delcatty ex, as for it being to slow. I agree, and with as much Empoleon that will be running around, I strongly agree with that. Empoleon will eat this for lunch and dinner.

8. Brawler

Brawler <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

Play other Chimchar:
    1- Other is pretty flippy.
    2- Good one can do 60 T2 with 1 head, while Fury Swipes needs 1 head for 10.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.