New Blaze

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by SwampertEX, Mar 4, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Pokemon: 23
    4 Torchic (DR)
    2 Combusken (Flare)
    3 Blaziken (Holo)
    2 Blaziken EX
    2 Aqua's Electrike/Magma's Baltoy
    2 Aqua's Manectric/Magma's Claydol
    2 Skitty (SS)
    2 Delcatty (Holo)
    4 Dunsparce

Trainers: 21
    4 TV Reporter
    4 POR
    1 Warp Point
    2 Crystal Shard
    4 Oracle
    3 Rare Candy
    1 Town Volunteers
    2 Potion/Moo-Moo/Oran

Energy: 16
    12 Fire
    4 Multi/Lightning

That's gonna be the mold for one of the best decks in MOD after Aqua/Magma is released. That deck'll be soo Uuber broken your opponent wouldn' teven know what hit em. Plz don't bash, this is just an idea and I hope to build on it. Thx
    -Swampy

2. Pablo

Pablo New Member

I'd say Niniken with Blaze ex will be even more broken than this! This looks good but I still think basing a deck on Blaziken ex is not a good idea, Blaziken ex IMO is just an addition to BAR and Niniken to make them EVEN MORE BROKEN!

-MuD

Last edited: Mar 6, 2004
  3. PojosamaWannabe

PojosamaWannabe New Member

Ampharos is better than TAM...

When you're loading up the bench, you're not going to want to put all the energy on one pokemon because that will be a target to get gusted/warped/switched up with an attack/power. What I meant in my second sentence was this: You have an unwanted pokemon active either for stalling or you attacked with it or something like that. You want to bring up your Rayquaza but you have all your energy on TAM besides 1 lightning on Ray. Lets say you don't have enough energy on your active to retreat which does happen quite a bit. With Amph, you could transfer some energy either from Recharge or already in play onto the active to retreat it and still be able to transfer more energy to Rayquaza and attack with it. With TAM, you won't be able to do this. TAM will slow BAR down.

This applies to a deck without Ray also. The need to spread energy out and the ease to retreat with Amph applies to all decks.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2004
  4. |PoKeY|

|PoKeY| New Member

niniken with BLaze ex will be better tho...

5. mozartrules

mozartrules New Member

I would still want one or two Rayquaza, the double weakness of Blaziken EX can make it a bit dangerous against water and psychich decks.

Be aware that you cannot use Claydol for this. It has a limitation of one energy card per turn (Manectric doesn't have this), the advantage of Claydol - irrelevant for this deck - is that it isn't limited to moving basic energy cards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.