Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

*NEW* Buzzcat *NEW*

Status
Not open for further replies.

~`Flygon`~

This is a deck me and some friends were playing around with during Battle Roads and didnt see anyone playing the deck. So we tested but decided to go with E-Gon and SWARM.This deck works well and had a great matchup against alot of decks,but also had bad matchups. Honestly, your build and playing skills determine matches to inform everyone.OK here is the list:

Pokemon-25

4-4-2-2 Electvire SW/Electivire LV.x
4-3-2 Delcatty PK/Delcatty Ex
3 Sableye CG
1 Tauros CG

Trainers/Supporters-17
4 Celios Network
4 Holon Mentor
1 Time Space Distortion
1 Night Maintenance
2 Warp Point
2 Copycat
2 Windstorm
1 Scott

Energy-18

4 Boost
11 Lightning
3 Darkness

Stradegy: Its to draw with Buzzes and Catty*Buzzcat* and discard with Delcatty. Simple? Yes it is. Electivire SW is to suck it also if needed for possible OHKOs from major threats. Sableye is to help discards and to stall early game. He helps against Blissey to stall and helps build up Vire and Catty. Tauros is for Battle Frontier or a Legacy you may encounter. LV.X is their so he can help get rid of Cessations and Stadiums that may hurt you during the game. He is really helpful so I added two in this build.(The actual build is different by several cards,but still similar.)

Its not many supporters and trainers cause your drawing most of your cards in a few turns so you just need to search for the pokes you need to draw mostly NRG early for Catty.Windstorm to help out, TSD to get Buzzes and Eye back immediately to use and others also. Celios to search and Mentor to get buzzes and it thins it out really quickly. Most of the decks are Basics so yea hes maxed out.

Alot of NRg for maximum damage. Your doing mostly around 120-140 as many times as possible unless your sucking up with Vires,then its around 70-90 a turn around T4-T5.

Matchups:

Blissey/Lucario 40/60

Lucario can hurt you alot since the deck is mostly weak to it and Cattys have double weakness which isnt good. Vire Lv.x helps get immunity so he is a must to possibly when the game. He has double weakness,but when you can hit him,it dosent matter. Blissey can be stopped by Sableye who stops its only attack and has resistant. Its their build,if they get hurtful Cess's,then it drops to 30-70.

Blissey/Delcatty 60/40

Your stopping Blissey which is the main attacker,their Cat Ex only helps you when they constrain. Yours out drawing them and can do more damage with possible OHKOs with Vire. Vire SW is a major help in this game and should be used as much as possible.

Blissey 70/30

OK straight blissey is easier since you can disable them to death and you have resistant with Eye who can really give them problems. He is a must in to win this game and to setup Upstream for OHKOs on the Blisseys. Vire SW helps also.

Tsunamigatr: 60/40

Electivire SW can OHKO their Gatrs which helps more than you think. Catty/Buzzes are drawing quicker than they are so if you setup by T3-T4 its pretty much over since your gonna stop possible Stantlers.

MegaGatr: 50/50

This is a weird matchup,cause Ganuim is fightning,if you get Gatrs then you can OHKO them with Vire,also Mega can kill most of your deck. It depends on fast you get rid of Megas,then Gatrs are Vire chow. Vire also can help against the Megas since it can still OHKO with 3 NRG. Your drawing so many cards just make sure you Ko the right pokes at the right time.

Mario: 30/70

For people to hate it so,it sure does have alot of good matchups against other decks.:lol: Your weak to fightning and they have cess. It equals disaster and if they get them early,then it really hurts the setup and just can maul through you. Only way to win is to outplay them and Lv.X to get immunity whenever possible.

E-Gon: 60/40

Vire Lv.x helps since they accel NRG from their hand alot. 2 building canreally hurt them later on. Warps help also and Sableye early to stop castforms can really mess up their setups. Watch out for Flygon δ ex cause he can hurt alot early in the game. Rayquaza δ Ex can become a shooter and snipe alot of stuff also when behind. Make sure you dont let them do a constant 120 a turn or it can be over.

Any other matchups you wanna kow about ask me about it and I can give you the break down. So please give comments or fixes if you know about the deck. Also i want to see what is techable with the deck so let me know.

why do you run boosts?
I would rather run DRE so that Electivire's attack can use it.
Energy Count is too high, around 15-16 will do it. Also you will need around 20-21 Trainers for this deck to work properly.

Boost for Delcatty Ex,do possible 60 if you dont wanna upstream and you can also do it for Vire if u only had one NRG. NRG count is right cause it draws and sableye chances of discarding them increases.

Well, if it works for you, thats all the matters. My list would look atleast 9 cards different. But your list is a good step in the right direction, just some major tweaks and fixes and it will be a good deck.

Needs 3-4 Wager. You've got Buzz and Catty to recover from a Wager that doesn't go your way. Abuse that.

plusyour energy count is off you only have 17 energy and why scott with no counter stadium? theres 2 wager right there

plusyour energy count is off you only have 17 energy and why scott with no counter stadium? theres 2 wager right there

11+3 = 14
14+4 = 18

where is the count off at????you should check again.Thanx. Scott is whenever I just needed a refill on supporters which you will need once in a while in the game. Also in the other build,their is Speed Stadium and I was used ot having scott for that also.

Darkness for Sableye which you will use and may need a extra boost which it does help.

Love the deck concept. Not so hot on the trainer line.

IMHO you have too many supporters and you can only use one a turn. This deck needs some Dual Balls in place of some of those Mentors ... and I would consider replacing the rest of those Mentors with Roseanne's Research now too. Dusk Ball would be good in this deck IMHO in place of some of those Celio's maybe.

Overall too many Pokemon and not enough trainers too.

Ure only gonna use 2 celios and 3 mentors,and then ure edrawing into everything else,all I need is those supporters really and your good to go. Its like E-Gon,your drawing into your setup with Buzzes and E-Drawing,I promise u do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back