Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New deck. Im a noob so i need help in modding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkwing123

Im currently working on a new deck for fun and maybe some serious play if it works out. the list is as follows.... :

1x Palkia lvl. X GE
2x Palkia MD
1x Torterra MD
3x Grotle DP
4x Turtwig MD
1x Sceptile GE
2x Grovyle GE
3x Treecko GE
1x Tangrowth GE
2x Tangela GE
2x Sentret SW

3x Bebe's Search
2x Roseanne's Research
2x Warp Point
2x POV
2X Dusk Ball
1x Leftovers
1x Rival
1x Team Galactic's Mars
1x Time-Space Distortion
1x Night Maintenance
1x Quick Ball
1x Premier Ball

5x Water Energy
15x Grass Energy

The deck currently sucks but help me build a better one. suggestions?

Yay! You build decks like I used to in the good old days, before I discovered the Gym (seriously, XD!). =P

Anyway, it seems that Torterra is popular with beginners, because 2 other people just starting to play posted their first deck as Torterra. o_O

Okay, so I'll assume that Torterra is your main attacker. You want to focus more on 1-2 lines of Pokemon. I'd suggest Torterra and Sceptile. Okay, you took out the Tangrowth, Sentret, and Palkia, but now need more Pokemon in oreder to make your deck legal? Okay, I'll help you with that! =P

First of all, take out a Treecko for another Sceptile, and then a Grovyle for a Torterra MD and then use the Palkia Lv.X spot to put in a Torterra DP, and use one of the Palkia spots to put in a Torterra Lv.X. Use the two Tangela and 2 Senret to put in 2 Baltoy GE and 2 Claydol GE.

Okay, good, so you did that? Good. I'll change up your Energy now, and then change up your Trainer line.

First of all, take out all 5 Water Energy and 4 Grass, and put in 4 Call Energy. That's all you have to do.

Now, you should have 7 spots left for your Trainers. Good, that means you have 25 Trainers. Good!

Now, just take out all your Trainers, lol... I'll just show you a list of what an average Torterra deck righyt now would look like:

Trainers (25):

Bebe's Search x4
Roseanne's Research x4
Professor Oak's Visit x4
Rare Candy x4
Crystal Beach x3
Team Galactic's Wager x2
Warp Point x2
Time-Space Distortion x1
Night Maintenance x1

You probally don't have all these cards (well, then again, you do have Time-Space Distortion, so you might have these cards!), but oh well. XD If you want this to be DP-on, take out the 3 Crystal Beach and add in... Well, whatever you want.

Good luck!

Play a 4-2-3-1 Torterra family with Sceptile GE. You can hit for 100 every turn for 2 energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back