New Empocario Deck

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by millionkp, Oct 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. millionkp

millionkp New Member

This is a new deck that was built about 1 hour ago, so it might have some flaws.. sorry if i copied Empoleonperson. This deck is in name of him:

Pokemon-16

3 Riolu
    3 Lucario
    1 Lucario LV.X
    3 Piplup
    2 Prinplup
    3 Empoleon
    1 Empoleon Lv.X

Trainers: 29

2 Night Maintanence
    4 Celio's Network
    2 Strength Charm
    4 Pluspower
    1 TSD
    3 Holon Adventurers( instead of T.V. Reporter)
    2 Battle Frontier
    2 Warp Point
    3 Great Ball

Energy: 15

7 Fighting
    5 Water
    3 DRE

I need major help on strategy and combo options. Please respond ASAP, PLEASE!!!!!!!!

I know it isn't 29 trainers yet, so i'll update later.

2. Why discard? No tv or H.A.

Bill's , Rowan, copycat. Stevens, Rowan, etc

+ 1 scramble.

3. empoleonperson

empoleonperson Active Member

you do know i may need my lucarios back so you may want to have a backup deck

4. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

You need some Castaways to grab those Strength Charms and an energy. As at least one of your draw cards I'd play a Team Galactic's Wager. It is great for disrupting your opponent's hand.

5. Skarmbliss

Skarmbliss New Member

you dont need Empoleon LV X in your deck. Since it slows down the deck quite a bit, his power is alright but his move for 80 to any pokemon is good but i dont like the fact that you cant attack with him next turn. Try adding multis to get your consistency going with the energy attachments.

6. pandawii

pandawii New Member

I rather have dodrio, because it has free treat cost and you don't have to run another color. I't works better like the deck by hiting 3 targets

7. lolganium

lolganium New Member

infernape is better again, runs of h. casty/dre/scramble. it works stupidly well.

8. empoleonperson

yeah i think im going to use lucario and empoleon i thought of a good deck list this morning but you may want to try empoleon and dodrio mayjor sinping with cess and lvx just a thought because im going to use lucario and empoleon well if i can get the cards at the league maybe but proably still will.

9. millionkp

millionkp New Member

you can have them back because i got 3 castaways and 1 windstorm from school

10. empoleonperson

what r u running empoleon dodrio or kricetune or some other infernacatty deck?

11. millionkp

millionkp New Member

that's for you to find out.

12. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

^ Use cc crystals, drop empoleon lv.x, switch out the ADV. for TV. reporters, add at least 1 TGW.

Other than that, it looks like a solid list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.