Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

~ New England Pokemon Supreme Victors Prereleases ~

PokeDaddy

TJ Collectibles will be holding a series of Prereleases for the next set - Supreme Victors. This 147+ card set is sure to thrill every Pokémon fan - Players and Collectors alike.
  • For General Information about the Supreme Victors Prereleases including PR Card and Sleeves , go here: FAQ
  • For a description of the Supreme Victors Set, go here: Description
  • For a sneak peak of some of the Great Cards, go here: Cool Cards or Here
Here are the details:
  1. All participants will receive a Pokémon TCG: Supreme Victors Prerelease promo card and a Supreme Victors Promotional Item, while supplies last.
  2. The Fee is $25 fee for each event. The admission charge includes 6 booster packs of Pokémon TCG: Supreme Victors, from which each player will build his or her deck. These cards are yours to keep after you complete the event.
  3. All players who complete the event will receive 2 additional booster packs of Supreme Victors.
  4. Unless other wise noted, all events start registration at 10:15 and play begins at 11:00.

Supreme Victors Prerelease Schedule

~ Saturday, August 8th ~
~ Sunday, August 9th ~
~ Friday, August 14th ~ FRIDAY NITE Registration starts at 6 pm
  • Disposable Heroes, 1428 Hartford Ave., Johnston, RI, (401) 490-6463
~ Saturday, August 15th ~
~ Sunday, August 16th ~

Last edited:
A friday night prerelease sounds fun and a good change of pace; certainly looking forward to that and all the other events as well. Seeing as I only attended one of the RR prereleases back in May, I'd like to attend as much as these as possible. Summer prereleases always seem the most fun to me.

no ice cream for us today....not going to PR in Amherst....Dylan staying home...he's not feeling well!! :eek: he needs to get better....we head to San Diego on Tuesday! have a great PR everyone and enjoy that ice cream too! :biggrin:

Friday - Prerelease!

Saturday - Cherry Valley & Londonderry!

Sunday - Manchester & Tewksbury!

See you there! Several times!

Back