Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Hampshire League The Game Castle LEAGUE YES 11/3

mumsascrappa

NH League The Game Castle LEAGUE YES 11/30

Our League continues to grow! We always welcome new players! If you usually attend another League and are looking for a change or would like to meet some new players, you are always welcome!

Join us on Saturday mornings at:

The Game Castle
Crossroads Mall
123 Nashua Road #9
Londonderry, NH 03053
603-425-7400
www.thegamecastle.com

The Game Castle has been under new ownership since Nov 2007. Joe and Karen are very supportive of Pokemon and love to have lots of players on Saturdays.

As of May 18, 2010, I am the League Owner/Leader for this league

Hope to see you there on Saturday morning 10 am - 1 pm

League will be held this Saturday November 30, 2012 starting at 10 a.m.

If you have any questions please PM me here mumsascrappa or post here and I'll get back to you ASAP

Last edited:
New season started today. We had another new player join us today!

Tough challenge this season, but come on by and give it a try.

Hope to see you next Saturday 5/5 10 am at The Game Castle.

We won't have regular League on 5/12......but we are having a Pokemon Diamond & Pearl Prerelease tournament there! The store owner informed us today! Looking forward to fun!

Just letting everyone know that there will league at regularly scheduled time this Saturday 5/19 10-noon. There are prereleases both Sat 19th and Sun 20th (see previously sent email from TJ's group)that some of the leaguers will be going to, but there will be someone at League, so come on by and play.

Patty, A suggestion would be to edit your original post with updates so that folks do not need to scroll down for the latest.

Keep up the great work!!!!!

Steve

I would do both - edit your original post and post when it is important (or your topic is on page 2 :) )

Thanks for the information guys. If I just do edit to original post, does it show up as new unread post to alert members to new information? Or I guess, if I always change original post and then add a quick note as new post, then it would show as new post, right? Next time I update, I'll check out my options.

**Battle Road Milford MA on 6/16/07**

**No official League --- We'll get caught up with extra points days and/or extended session in the coming few weeks.

League will be held as regularly scheduled on 6/25.....see you all soon!

*** We're be back to regular League session this coming Saturday 6/23 after several weeks of traveling to Battle Road tournaments***

Come to League and work on earning towards the next badge!!

***6/30 We'll be working hard to get points on the current Pokemon season card!!***

Come play some Pokemon and have some fun!! See you on Saturday.

****NO Official league on Saturday 7/7! Many of us will be in Ohio at Nationals. Feel free to stop by Game Castle, and have fun with friends. ****

We'll be back to regular schedule on 7/14!! See you then!

*****We're back from Nationals ---Regular league will take place Saturday 7/14 10 am - noon*****

Come play and have some fun!! I've got some goodies for you!! :smile:

***Regular League schedule this Saturday 7/21*** 10-12

For those of you that did not attend Nationals, I have some goodies for you. See you Saturday!

See you tomorrow at regular league! 7/28/07 10 am.

I have a few more Nationals goodies for those that didn't get their swag last week.

Even though there is a long holiday weekend coming up, we are still holding league on Saturday 9/1/07. We had a record number of players last week, and league just keeps growing!

Please feel free to come and join us on Saturday 10 am.

New League year is coming soon!!! We are very excited to see what we'll be getting.

We'll be doing regular league session this Saturday 9/15 from 10-12 noon. This is the last week of the 2006-2007 league year.

Next week 9/22 will be the start of the 2007-2008 new league year!!! Come on over and play some Pokemon!!!

****Official league will not be held on Saturday 9/29! We'll be in Lexington MA for the Battle Road Tournament. Check your emails for further information. Hope to see you there!****

We are offering an extra session of league this week. Come on over to Game Castle Thursday 10/4 from 5-7:30 (at the latest 8 pm) and play some Pokemon! We'll be there to offer help working on your legal decks for BR coming up next week. Bring your decks, bring your cards, bring your game, and have some fun!

Thursday 10/4/2007 5pm - 7:30 (8 pm) Extras Session of League!

Back