New League Help

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Dunjohn, Aug 16, 2003.

1. Dunjohn

Dunjohn New Member

Pokemon is long-dead in my area. Or, so I'd thought. Gob-smackingly, there are a few nostalgic guys who want me to get a League going, for a laugh rather than for serious tourney-ing. I said yeah.

I've poked around in PokemonTCG.com and come away confused. I'm in Europe, and the site is ambiguous about when organised-play will kick off here. I don't even know if R&S-ex is out here yet.

Can someone in the know show me The Way? The site keeps telling me to wait 'til the fall, but if I wait too long, interest may wane. Also, if I'm gonna be running this, I'll need to brush up on official and tourney rules.

Any help, European or not, would be really appreciated. Cheers!

2. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Unfortunately European plans for R&S have not been announced yet. They are probably still trying to get everything set up over there. You can try running an "unofficial" league until then.

3. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

Whereabouts in Ireland are you located?
    Can you anticipate how many players you might have for an Ireland competition?
    Ryan air claim low cost flights to the UK.......

Official Support for pokemon has been thin on the ground for several years and sadly has yet to improve under Nintendo. (fingers crossed that that will change)

If you are after some of the older promos for prize support then send me your address and I'll stick a bundle in the post.. I've got a few large 'Winner' cards too that I can share.

4. )v(ajin_ipg21

)v(ajin_ipg21 New Member

HEY PM me with an address and I'll be glad to donate a few BZ kits.