Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Pokemon episodes to air at 4pm week of 15, September 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skywolf1

I just wanted to let everyone know who follows the anime, that all NEW episodes of Pokemon: MasterQuest are going to air at 4pm, beginning next Monday 15, September and going through Friday 19, September.

The last few episodes have really been good, so I am expecting the same calibre of episodes for the forthcoming week. :)

Take Care,

Skywolf1

Last edited:
Meh, these last few episodes have been a mad dash to show some Pokemon that haven't been on the show yet.
At least he finally got to the Pokemon league.

I KNEW IT!!
I have been foreseeing weekday new episodes for over a month noticing they were not gonna be able to start the Hoenn episodes by any where near September. They only do this when their desperate & LATE. Like with the way they ended Cardcaptors.

I thought the Ruby/Sapphire episodes already are airing in the USA? Or were those only a few preview episodes?

Yeah they are rushing it for sure---but at least the episodes are really good! I am so glad Ash is finally at the Pokemon League--I mean how many years did it take him 3-4?

It's been about three years (show time) that Ash has taken to get this far, from the twelfth episode of the third season when Ash left for Johto, to Tuesday's episode when Ash finally arrived at the Silver conference (the third episode of season six), to this current point in the conference (today's new episode will be the sixth of season six).

Last edited:
What we don't know is whether a season really equals a year or not. Sometimes, it seems like it doesn't.

I counted the episodes left yesterday. If they show new episodes all next week too, then they'll be able to end the season next Friday. Then on to Houenn next saturday!

*hopes they show new episodes all next week too*

The Anaconda said:
then they'll be able to end the season next Friday. Then on to Houenn next saturday!
This IS season 6
In the US season 6 starts in the Unown episode.........

Screw the US season divisions, I only go with the japanese U.S. divisions.

(well it was worse for Yu-Gi-Oh in the U.S. they divided Japan's season one in half!)

anyways, BACK ON TOPIC!!!

It is interesting to see Gary lose for a change, but notice that they're already advertising the Hoenn Pokemon (example: That Kecleon that Pikachu fights)

And Kecleon ain't a rookie animewise. Kecleon's already been in the anime twice, the first time being episode 207 ("The Kecleon Caper", the first episode of season 5), and again in the movie Pokémon 4ever (during the mini-movie). Other Hoenn Pokémon appearing in Johto are Azurill (4ever), Wailmer (4ever), Wynaut (episode 51 of season 5), Latios & Latias (Pokémon Heroes), and Blaziken (Johto League episodes of season 6).

AmPm, Ash is still the star, but we will see a cast change.

Warning minor Spoilers

Misty leaves, Brock leaves, only to return, and a new girl, May, joins the group. Also Mays brother joins teh group after 3 or 4 episodes.

Now my question is, how, or are they going to show the "Special" episodes. there are some intreuging things that hapen outside of the main Hoenn story line. Things like what happens to Misty, Brock (while he is away) Oaks Lab (with Tracey) and a few TR side stories. Some of these are to great to pass up, others still look nice......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back