New rulings - Metal energy, and so on...

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by GuardianTIM, Aug 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuardianTIM

GuardianTIM New Member

Please forgive me - I've been living under a rock, and haven't heard about the new ruling on Metal energy, (and all the rule changes too). It's just that I use a Metal deck, and I'm worried that my "ironclad" Shuckle (4 metal energy + 2 grass energy = invincible) may not be so effective any more...

Or if there's an official page with the ruling, can you please tell me where it is?

Thankyou, :D

2. The Dark Llama

The Dark Llama New Member

Metal Energy officialy excludes the sentence about non-Metal Pokemon reducing their damage done, and the defensive section now will only apply to a Metal Pokemon.

3. GuardianTIM

GuardianTIM New Member

Okay - looks like that Shuckle is going to have to come out of my deck, and Steelix will be replaced with Aggron.
    Thankyou :D

4. jdb728

jdb728 New Member

If you wan't see all the rules changes, all you need to do is look at a rulebook from R/S(by a deck, borrow it from a freind, ect, ect...), on page #2 it has a list of all the new rulings, sorry but I don't of any web sites where you could get the info.

5. SailorClef

SailorClef New Member

6. Dek

Dek New Member

dont forget to mention that its the same ruling with darkness energies.

7. Broken Lizard

Broken Lizard New Member

Last edited: Aug 14, 2003
  8. Ice'Cold

Ice'Cold Active Member

Yes, the new metal/dark energy rulings are certainly one of the biggest changes to the game. They will change the way alot of deck are played. Lol, I guess we dont have any more steel chancey heh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.