Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

New Tool - Gems

canderson

so i thought of this idea a while ago and thought id post it to see what everyone thought

This is an idea to make evolved Pokemon a little more even with the basics. Ill give and example of one:

Electric Gem
Item/Tool

When Electric Gem is attached to a stage 1 or stage 2 :lightning: pokemon its attacks do 20 more damage to the defending pokemon. Discard Electric Gem at the end of your turn

I thought that maybe there could either be 10 different Tools.......or 2 cards With 5 Gems on it like how blend energy is divided

its like a plus power that only works on certain types, and its not too overpowered because it takes up your spot for a tool on that pokemon

any other ideas? any comments? feel free to expand on this

I wouldn't make it so you discard it at the end of your turn. Dark claw does this for dark pokemon and you don't have to discard it.

I wouldn't make it so you discard it at the end of your turn. Dark claw does this for dark pokemon and you don't have to discard it.

This is true! But eventually it will b rotated out. If they keep gems in X/Y then they could put gems in the card game. maybe u dont have to discard it or make it 30 damage

Back