3 Felicity's Drawing GE-98
2 Professor Birch PK-80
2 Scott PK-81
2 Night Maintenance
1 Dusk Ball MD-80

Energy: 18
14 Water Energy
4 Multi Energy

Was wondering, is this a good deck that me and a friend made? Also, some pointers would be nice on Deck Building and the game in General.

Last edited:
no pip or turt. no lines of them 2-2 claydol. scrambles dres multis. roseannes, warp points, pluspowers, night maintence.2-2leafeon. 2-2 glaceon.lvl.x and holo version. 1-1 umbreon/espeon.

no pip or turt. no lines of them 2-2 claydol. scrambles dres multis. roseannes, warp points, pluspowers, night maintence.2-2leafeon. 2-2 glaceon.lvl.x and holo version. 1-1 umbreon/espeon.

How the heck is a newbie going to get such expensive and rare cards at the top of the hat???

LOL. i mean newb means beginer right? doesnt mean hes new to pokemon could be into playing. im just giving a list not saying he has to play it or use it. he could use proxies. fine no lvl.x but yes of the rest of the cards. 2 leafeon.2 glaceon. 1-1 embreon and espeon. not hard at all. not both glace and vapor. just one. 2-2 claydol. not to hard to accomplish or achieve.

I've just started this game again. Have a bit of past experience with Base Set. @_@

I looked into the cards you suggested Charchar, they are all very good, but I don't like the Double Rainbow Energy that much. -10 doesn't appeal to me much. Glaceon LV.X is amazing. I'll try to pick them up if I ever get the chance. I'll play the two Leafeon and Glaceon and the Umbreon/Espeon. I like the Vaporeon though. I want to run it.

Also, what's the 2-2 Claydol? @_@

claydol. 80 hp. retreat2. weakness +20 grass. 1 fighting 1 colorless 40. pokepower. once during ur turn u may put up to 2 cards from ur hand and put it on to the bottom of ur deck. then draw till u have 6 cards in ut hand. dre is for all the diff types ur going to play. works better with leafeon lvl.x. without it again it lowers speed. lvl.x and dre/boost/scramble good.

Forget the DREs. They are about to exceed their expiration date. Do not invest in antthing older than DP (Diamond and Pearl) they will be out of the format in a month. Claydol is worth the investment. Unlike other cards you need a reason NOT to be running it.

BOTH!!! def both. leafeon really speed up also a heavy attacker giving a bettter setup while glace locks and heavy damage also.2-2 glace and 2-2 leaf. def.

Yeah, I read Premier Ball and Bebe. They are good for getting those LV.X Pokemon. But thanks for the help guys. Now I just need to get the stuff.

1 off you can not have 5 speciel energy and add leafeon lvx and glaceon lvx
2 take 3 water out and add 3 grass
3 take out 3 desk ball and add 3 quick ball they work alot better

uhh quick ball never gets u what u need.u usually get something by the 5th while master ball looks top 7 so u can choose.he has 4. 2 scrambles adn 2 multi., u can have 20 if u like but none of them can have the same name. i mean u can only have 4 of each special energy.

I personally don't care for going for both Leafeon and Glaceon Lv.X. Trying to get them both out quickly and consistently would be a pain, and probably not that reliable. I'd suggest sticking to one or the other, but definitely pick one, and don't stick with none. As for which one you pick, it really depends on how you like to play. I'd probably prefer playing the Glaceon Lv.X for debilitating my opponent's setup while I sweep for bench damage.

Also, don't run so many draw supporters when you run the Claydol, they will only clash with eachother and become counter productive. Leave in a couple for when you want/need that extra few cards, but eight is too many, and the space could be used more efficiently.

Another thing is that instead of the Furret line, at least try a Call Energy/Phione(MD -12) combination for your opening play. Furret is typically used to find the cards you need for quick stage 2 evolution plays, but since you are using all stage 1 pokemon, I have a good feeling you will like the results. It will allow you to hand pick which Eeveelution pokemon you want to play, rather than hoping Dusk/Quick Ball will give it to you.

In terms of the deck construction, I'd say it is pretty decent, but there are improvements that can be made in general. For instance, I see you like the trainers like Dusk Ball and Energy Search. They are nice, but lots of times, you want to just up the count of the Supporters instead of going for those. Like, scrap two Energy Search for two more Roseanne's Research. If you feel you really need that extra pokemon search of the three Dusk Ball on top of the four Celio's Network, maybe you could try adding one or more Bebe's Search over those Dusk Ball. However, I think you would be best off removing these trainers in favor of three or four Call Energy and two to four Phione anyway. Call Energy gets you the basics and Phione gets you the evolutions, so the necessity of those cards is heavily reduced. Besides that, a few other key trainers I see that are missing are 1-3 Night Maintenance, 2-3 Warp Point/Switch, and 1-3 Team Galactic's Wager. Those are three cards that I believe are necessities in almost any deck, and this deck is one of them. I'm sure with my suggestions from above that you can find the room for them.

Good luck with the deck, and welcome back to Pokemon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back