Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Newnan 3rd Place BR Report

~`Flygon`~

What up,this P Griff yet again with my second day of the BRs in GA. OK here we go Ima give u my list and the round for round play.

Pokemon:

4-4 Banette SW
1-1 Dugtrio CG
2-1 Lunasol GE
1-1 Claydol

TRainer:

3 Quick Ball
3 Pokedex Handy 910
2 Pokenav
1 Cessation Crystal
1 Strength Charm
3 Pluspowers
3 Warp Point
2 Crystal Beach
1 Lake Boundary
2 Team Galactic Wager
4 Tv Reporter
1 Copycat
2 Night Maintenance
1 Holon Mentor
1 Roseannes Research
2 Celios Network

Energy:

2 DOuble Rainbow
4 Multi
7 Psychic

Thats the same list form the day b4,no changes didnt even play test or practice that nite. Here we go.

Round 1: Vik Pruett -Blissey/Sableye

Yea I got really fast start and was taking the prize lead early. I wasnt getting many shuppets I got maybe 2 or the whole game. I was setting up KOs with Solrock which is the nicest card and helped me thro the whole tourney yesterday. OK I was up 2 -4 and I ran out of shuppets. He had Holon FF with Fire so I couldnt pin point on weakness anymore.SO I just scooped cuz I wasnt getting what I want. I lost to someone who buys decklist. WOW.

0-1

Round 2: Rebecca - Shiftry Ex/Meganuim

OK She was playing Shiftry Ex PK,she was supposed to kill me easliy.BUT,she could get a Meganuim,I ran thro here Chikos but she put me to sleep alot and it was so annoying. She setup a Shiftry Ex with 4 darkness energy. I had shuppets on the bench also but never evolved all of them. I Ghost headed it for 4,then she Koed. I had a powered up Claydol waiting,put it up attached charm and did the final blow. I had 1 prize left but she was out of basic.

1-1

Round 3: Zach - Speedrill

He was 2-0 and was playing down,if I lost this one I was gonna drop.He goes first with a phoine start.No basics. I go second and get shuppet start and evolve. He goes gets baltoy on the bench and a weedle. He has no nrg. I play Wager,win it and thats pretty much game cuz his hand got really good. I just ran thro his stuff and he quit becuz he couldnt come back. My friend

2-1

Round 4: Alena - Garchomp

This lasted less than a few minutes. She only got a gible out,no supporters or anything she had. I got out a shuppet,evolved,then Ghost headed for 5. GG

3-1

Round 5: Charles - Super Karp

This is the same list from Tran I played yesterday.I needed a win to top. OK the game was back and forth,He got into the lead. Gyarados was just coming over and over.He kept using put to have 4,and that wat helped me KO most of the time,except for the one time when I did 110 with a Banette. Ok he has 2 prizes,he brings up Cresselia X,moves a counter to a nette that has 7 after warping.He misplays cuz he already attached for the turn.I had Banette so i had one in the discard i neeeded Cess,got it from lunasol engine.he had no more warp,and he didnt have windstorm in the deck. I won .CLOSE

4-1

Im 2nd seed so Im playing Zach.

Round 6: I got into a early lead and was ahead by three prizes,then I just lost focus, He came back and I scooped cuz I couldnt think of anymore moves. That sucked.

4-2

Round 6: I lost 2 wagers ina row and I scooped cuz I didnt have anything.

He won the tourney and thats ballin cuz we are Best Friends and he never won b4. I was so Prouund:thumb:

So i got third,first time in a long time. Oh well.Ill win my next 1.

good job , banette is still pretty insane, i gave up on it after losing to some decks i expected would be played, but it turns out it was still a great play in the new england metagame

keep representing banette, hope you win it next time

Nice job overall. Not a very common deck list, and you did well with it. Solrock isn't really worth the space though =(

The man has left a post in ure topic =)

Back