News from December's Nintendo Power (Jirachi, EX: Dragon, Worlds 2004)

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by mysterioustrainer, Nov 6, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

NP's Pokecenter was featuring some news about upcoming chances to legally catch Jirachi. All they said is to wait until next month (January issue). Also there was an article about EX: Dragon theme decks and the types are for sure Grass and Lightning for Windblast and Fire and Water for Firefang. They also showed the Rayquaza EX card:

Rayquaza ex 100 Colorless
    Basic When Pokemon-ex has been Knocked Out, Your Opponent takes two prize cards.
    C Spirial Growth Flip a coin until you get a tails. For each heads, search your Discard Pile for a basic Energy card and attach it to Rayquaza ex.

RL Dragon Burst 40X
    Discard either all R Energy or all L Energy attached to Rayquaza ex. This attack does 40 damage times the amount of R or L Energy discarded.

Weakness: Colorless
    Resistence: Water/Fighting
    Retreat Cost: 2
    EX: Dragons 97/97 White Star

Well if that is not enough, Nintendo tells about how the rankings will prove important in every tournament that is sanctioned by Pokemon Organized Play you play in. They say that the highest ranked players will be invitied to the next World Championship planned for 2004. So get out and get playing...

Read the December issue of NP if you want the details, cause I am tired of talking.

2. yoshi1001

yoshi1001 New Member

I think that colorless, under current interpetations is a type, and therefore the Pokemon would only be weak to actual colorless pokemon.

3. JazzJazz

JazzJazz New Member

I think they did it to allow for dragons have a weakness to other dragons (much like in the games).

4. Ultramew

Ultramew New Member

I wonder if the worlds could actually be called "worlds". Seeing as it's probably just Europe and America. Why not call 'em... the Eumericopes?

5. GreatFox

GreatFox New Member

Hey... how did you get December's NP so soon? I got an email that said that it wouldn't arrive until the 25th due to some delay.

6. mysterioustrainer

mysterioustrainer New Member

I got the same thing, but I got the magazine in my mailbox yesterday.

7. GreatFox

GreatFox New Member

:rolleyes: :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.