Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

NG Sneasel as an EX?

Ok we all know how BANNED Genesis Sneasel is, and how dangerous it can be in a battle. But here's a thought, what if it was made an EX card. It may not have a Weakness, and it may be able to attack in 2 turns for a max of 140 damage, but the 60 HP doesn't make it last very long.

So what do you think? Should Genesis Sneasel be listed as an EX card?

Of course show your reasons why or why not.

Have you seen the Sneasel EX Card? It's more or less the Genesis Sneasel card, just with a few of its better stats weakened, and a bit more HP.

And don't give them any ideas. Good Lord, no more reprints.

What if they made a EX promo mewtwo. You know, with the attack that transfers energy from the graveyard to it? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!11111

GOROY said:
That one IS Mewtwo ex.
Prime was obviously joking.

And yeah, NG Sneasel was basically reprinted with more HP, one more energy to "Beat Up" and given EX status. If it wasn't an EX and basically just a reprint of the NG version, yeah, I'd cry.

And Sneasel EX is not seeing much play as it isn't as strong as the other current EX contenders. I don't even know if the original Sneasel would survive in the current massive hitting environment. 80 damage on average.. these big 150HP monsters would shrug that off.

I agree, nowadays, 80 damage isn't much at all, especially when you have to get 2 Dark-type energy for the attack, and there are Pokemon that can do just as much without the low HP and special energy cost.

If SneaselEX didn't have the weakness and lowHP, then I'd consider using it a bit more, but no thanks - put it with ChanseyEX, far away from MewtwoEX and RaichuEX.

Back