NH States & RI States

Discussion in 'State/Province/Territory Championships' started by TomShea, Mar 2, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. TomShea

TomShea New Member

Hello everyone

Judy and I wanted to thank everyone who attended both NH and RI states this past weekend. It is especially gratifying to see players support events in bad weather.

Good luck next week at MA and NY

Tom Shea

2. mumsascrappa

mumsascrappa Active Member

I'm sure glad everyone was able to travel to and from safely!!

I do not know about RI, but I sure know one thing the NH event was a lot of fun!! It also ran very smoothly, and the turnout was fabulous considering the bad weather! We did however miss our friends who were in RI!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2008
  3. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze New Member

Yeah the whether was unfortunate and on the way home all the roads were clear so good job to the snowplows!!

Also see everyone together next week in Milford lets get some top numbers!!

4. GL Mo

GL Mo New Member

It would take more than a little snow to keep this crowd of players from getting to our destinations! Thanks for having the events for us to enjoy!

5. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

RI would've been more enjoyable if the printer was talking with the laptop.....

6. mumsascrappa

oh no!!! Were they fighting again?? :eek: Poor Tom S!! I heard you had a great helper who hand paired a couple of rounds! Way to go! That must have been a lot of work!

7. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Not hand paired (as TOM did that) she wrote out the pairings so i could holler out to everyone where they were to sit. Until Tom went and got another printer.

But you're right on the part that she was a great helper!

8. mumsascrappa

Oh yikes!! sorry...I misunderstood, maybe she said hand wrote the pairings and I thought it to meant hand-paired. Glad you had help!