Night Pokemon Center and Infernape

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by MrMeches, Jun 13, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. MrMeches

MrMeches New Member

After some consideration on this bad card, there might be a home for it with Infernape. Since youdiscard all the energy cards from Ape using Mega Bravo, this could help maintain Ape a little longer with the Heads flip and create a definite situation that helps with where to place damage for your opponent.

PROS:
    Heals Damaged Apes that have just Bravoed.
    Heals Support Pokemon form Bench damage.
    No energy on the Ape for the tails side of things.
    Prolongs life for an Ape.
    Heads Flips...:rolleyes:

CONS:
    TAILS FAILS so wasted deck space.
    Trainer Lock from Tops, but who plays Tops.

So what do you think?? Possibility or not to help prolong a deck?? I also Considered it in Gyarados if for some reason you can survive.....clean a Gyarados then UnownP and recycle it!

Thanks for reading and couls it make the play?

2. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

It's worse than "tails fails" though. That's 50% odds.

This is two flips and they both have to be heads to succeed.
    So it has a failure rate of 75%. That's just too much investment for the return.

3. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

No because first it has a low chance of working so it will just be wasted space. I can barely find room in my list to fit in another warp point. Second ape already has low HP and will most likly to die in one shot anyways.

4. edwarpy

edwarpy New Member

Well, you found probably the best combo possible, but...awful.

Gonna have to wait for the All Heads Poke-Power...or...

How about a Heads-Up Trainer: Your next coin flip is automatically heads. Then the card is
    almost playable. It would fit into the new double-trainer dynamic too, hmmm..... wonder what
    Energy Removal 3 will be...

5. Tentacruel13

Tentacruel13 New Member

Yeah, 75% failure. For just removing damage it's just not worth it. Try PokeHealer+ when it comes out.