Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Niles IL Pastimes State Championships 4/17/04 who is coming???

Pokekid

How Much- Around $10
What time-1:pM
Prizes:
1st Place
State Champion Award
1 Display Box of Pokémon-e TCG: EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua
Two round bye at the National Championships (a bye means you don’t play the round and are awarded a win in that round)
A Stage One VIP Package containing cool Pokémon Merchandise. This package will be awarded upon onsite registration at the National Championship event at Origins Game Fair.

2nd Place
18 Booster Packs of Pokémon-e TCG: EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua

3rd Place
9 Booster Packs of Pokémon-e TCG: EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua

4th Place
9 Booster Packs of Pokémon-e TCG: EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua

5th through 8th Place
4 Booster Packs of Pokémon-e TCG: EX Team Magma vs Team Aqua

If you have any more info please tell.

Last edited:
I won't be there... but when there's a GC or SC, I will be guys. A 5 hour trip is worth it when there's a trip on the end of the rainbow... :p

If Lizard goes, I'll be there. I wanna, but it depends... Pastimes ALWAYS charges more than most other places... thats a pain. I know its only $10, but I won't be going to Nationals anyways, so that 2 round bye and VIP package don't make a difference to me...

hey, then that means if we face each other in the final round, you can quit, and ill return the difference, if you know what i mean.

My dad and i are definetly going to be there. No Q's asked.

If someone from Team Chicago dosen't win this ill be very disappointed.
Dave III

Team Chicago? Who exactly does that include?

BTW, I'm not sure how many of you believe this, but I'll TRY not to be the annoying idiot that I was for the last one (and I already broke that promise...LOL)

You mean "Team Chicago " or the Sub-team "Team Eviloultion"? I should make shirts :p or like.. arm bands or something.... that would be cool...

Last edited:
Heh. Does that make us Team Wisconsin? I think Team Chcago includes Dave II and Dave III, Cori, Brad, Will, and ugh.... I don't know everyone else. Those are just the familiar faces that we all gotta know and love. lol ;) jp w/ya!

I think we're gonna definately make a good attempt to get this one sanctioned (I think we have to anyway..dont we?)

ummm let's see.... YES... YOU DO HAVE TO HAVE IT SANCTIONED!

Edit: WE'RE LOVED... YAY.... time out.... ewwww.... Dont' tell Shannon eh... she'll get mad at me.... again...

Last edited:
Don't forget Mr. Lucas and Brian ( corys little bro)
Bulladus: we'll include you as long as you promise not to be annoy... on second just don't say anything :).
Dave III

Team Chicago is anyone in the greater Chicagoland area who playes pokemon. That could extend into the southern WI area if we could just get over the whole cheese head thing. (sorry Abe, Jered, and Derrick) :D

Last edited:
Back