Ninja Gaiden

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Lakak, Apr 16, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Lakak

Lakak New Member

Ninja gaiden dragon sword for DS. Imo its pretty good, graphics could be better, but meh, its DS.

Discuss

2. Shellshock929

Shellshock929 <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

The control is wierd, but you have to get used to it. It'a great though.

I've played so far 2 games within the series. The first NES one, and the Dragon Sword. I am looking into playing 2 and 3 through the Virtual Console, and Ninja Gaiden Black for the Xbox.

I haven't beaten Dragon Sword yet, but I will pretty soon. The story is interesting.

3. Shukuen Shinobi

Shukuen Shinobi New Member

I just beat it on Normal Mode the other day. Started up the game on Head Ninja mode.

Love the controls. They just fit.

And personally, I think the graphics are fairly good, considering the whole DS thing.

4. metricus

metricus New Member

The graphics are amazing compared to most DS games. Probably the best since Mario 64 DS. Story, and strategy arn't as good as the X-Box version, but hey whatever. GameInformer gives it an 8 which is almoast worthy of special recognition. So alround I'd say a good game.

5. Azure Kite

Azure Kite New Member

I give it high compliments, since its for the DS. Man, the boss battles are a visual treat! Amazing graphics for a DS game. The storyline.....so so. Its nice a cute and all that, and I'm not sure that it had to go as far as it did for a T rating. Check what its rated for, you'll know what I mean. I'm not sure I enjoyed the control scheme, I think it would have been more covenient to hold it the normal way, but, whatever. The boss battles are fun and challenging, but after a while, it gets boring, and you stop getting new magic attacks and moves WAY to soon. They could have done a lot more with this game than they did. But all in all, its a decent game with decent gameplay, and its worth buying.

6. DarkJake

DarkJake New Member

uhhh a game isn't good because some place reviewed it high (and 8/10 isn't even high) especially from game informer (lol...)

anyway yeah this game is pretty neat. The graphics are falsely good because they're pre-rendered, if you notice the backgrounds are actually really bad but since they're so zoomed out you can't really tell so I guess giving the illusion of looking good may as well look good. But yeah this game is pretty fun and worth checking out.