Nintendo's new forums - go here....

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by UncleBob, Nov 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UncleBob

UncleBob New Member

Although, technically, this is spam, please don't take it as such...

Since Nintendo has redesigned their site and added forums, I think they need to add a board for the Trading Card Game - a nice way to help garner support for the game (and leagues...)

I posted a thread asking for one on their support board...

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=techsupport&message.id=3530

Come and throw some support for this new board!

2. Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Master <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

That's what the 'Gym is for. I suppose it could be a good idea for Nintendo to make PokeGym part of their forums like with Wizards, but to tell you the truth, I think PokeGym is good enough for the Pokemon TCG. If Nintendo wants to reach out to more players, they should do more advertising on TV and the internet, IMO.

3. UncleBob

UncleBob New Member

Actually, they've done some great advertising on the internet.

Anywhoo, while I love the 'Gym, if there's a newer player interested in finding out more about the game, they're likely to go to one of the Nintendo sites, instead of finding this place (it's kinda secluded here...)

Of course, a Nintendo board could be handy for advertising this board in signatures and such... :)

4. Jeremy Badeaux

Jeremy Badeaux New Member

Count me in.
    I don't see any downside to Nintendo having a board for the TCG(the admins here wouldn't even have to pay hosting fees), looks like a good plan to me.

5. PokePop

PokePop Administrator

Yeah, but who says we'd be running it?
    No one at Nintendo has approached us.

6. Rainbowgym

Rainbowgym Active Member

Very nice those boards, no entrance for people outside North America.

This one is international, so I like this better.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2003
  7. Nick15

Nick15 Member

Personally I would rather the 'Gym be independant than under the thumb of another corporation.

8. UncleBob

UncleBob New Member

I don't think the Gym should be included as part of Nintendo's Forums - that would just be bad for everyone...

I do, however, think it would be benifitial to have a TCG forum there - as new/potential players would look there first for info....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.