Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Nintendo's new forums - go here....

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what the 'Gym is for. I suppose it could be a good idea for Nintendo to make PokeGym part of their forums like with Wizards, but to tell you the truth, I think PokeGym is good enough for the Pokemon TCG. If Nintendo wants to reach out to more players, they should do more advertising on TV and the internet, IMO.

Actually, they've done some great advertising on the internet.

Anywhoo, while I love the 'Gym, if there's a newer player interested in finding out more about the game, they're likely to go to one of the Nintendo sites, instead of finding this place (it's kinda secluded here...)

Of course, a Nintendo board could be handy for advertising this board in signatures and such... :)

Count me in.
I don't see any downside to Nintendo having a board for the TCG(the admins here wouldn't even have to pay hosting fees), looks like a good plan to me.

Very nice those boards, no entrance for people outside North America.

This one is international, so I like this better.

Last edited:
I don't think the Gym should be included as part of Nintendo's Forums - that would just be bad for everyone...

I do, however, think it would be benifitial to have a TCG forum there - as new/potential players would look there first for info....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back