Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

No powers for You!: PLOX with Eeveelutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flygon999

Since I've liked M&Ms and Speed PLOX so much, I decided to combine them together. All help is greatly appreciated!!! :thumb:

=================
Pokemon: 23
=================
x3 Ralts [SW]
x1 Ralts [DF]
x2 Kirlia [SW]
x3 Gardevoir [SW]
x1 Gardevoir Lv.X [SW]
x2 Gallade [SW]
x3 Eevee [MD]
x1 Espeon [MD]
x2 Glacion [MD]
x2 Glacion Lv.X [MD]
x1 Umbreon
x1 Baltoy
x1 Claydol
==================
Trainers: 21
==================
x3 Roseanne's Research [SW]
x4 Celio's Network [CG]
x1 Premier Ball [GE]
x2 Night Maintenence [SW]
x2 Team Galactic's Wager [MT]
x4 Rare Candy [GE]
x2 Steven's Advice
x2 Plus Power
x1 Stregth Charm
==================
Energys: 16
==================
x2 Scramble [DF]
x4 Double Rainbow [CG]
x2 Multi [MT]
x1 Fighting
x5 Psychic
x2 Water
===================

Strategy: Start with Ralts and go to Gardevoir [SW] and shut down powers. If you start with Eevee, go to Glacion Lv.X and shut down powers with him instead. Either one is fine to start out with. After you can shut down powers, then use Team Galactic's Wager to mess them up even MORE! Later on in the game, setting up a Gallade will be helpful for KOing high HP pokemanz.

===========================================

Eevee LV.14 – Colorless – HP60
Basic Pokemon

[C] Call For Family: Search your deck for as many Eevee as you like and put them on your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterward.
[C] Lunge: 20 damage. Flip a coin, if tails this attack does nothing.

Weakness: Fighting (+10)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Espeon LV.44 – Psychic – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Eevee

Poke-body: Sunlight Veil
Each of your Pokemon in play that’s evolved from Eevee has its maximum HP increased by 20. This Body stops working if another one of your Pokemon’s Sunlight Veil

Poke-bodies is already in effect.

[P][C][C] Morning Sun: 60 damage. You may move an Energy attached to Espeon to 1 of your Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Psychic (+20)

Glaceon LV.X – Water – HP100
Level Up

Poke-body: Freezing Breath
As long as this Pokemon is your Active Pokemon, your opponent’s Pokemon can’t use any

Poke-powers.

[W][W][C] Avalanche: 70 damage. Flip a coin, if heads this attack also does 20 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon.

Weakness: Steel (+30)

Last edited:
I dont need 4 Wagers. 2 Is enough. I want at least 1 Premier Ball too. Maybe:

-1 Premier Ball
-1 Eevee

+1-1 Claydol

What happens against Unknown G and or a deck that doesn't use powers? Your starts could be risky and cost you games.
You need Multi energies which changes your makeups, maybe tweak the trainers a bit more cuz I need more of them usually but that could be just me.
Would you use less eeveelutions to free your deck up for a better starter? the idea is a great one you will need to tweak it out in play testing though.

I like the Multi Energy Idea. But decks without Poke-Powers aren't used much and aren't so good either.

I could use Phione or Pachirisu for a starter. IDK.

I was there when PLOX and the original M&Ms were being created... this deck doesn't look like either of them >__>

ryanvergel: YOUR a moderater. I think that you know the rules about: "You must make suggestions about the deck"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back