Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

[No risk No fun] Trip Challenge Stuttgart 15.7.2006

b0n3z

Originally posted by Icemann in German. Translated by me:

Trip Challenge Stuttgart,

on the 15.7.2006. Start of the tourney is at 12 o'clock, Sign Up closes at 11:50am

Location (Funtainment Stuttgart)
Participation Fee: 20€
Matchplay: AgeModified, then Top 8 Cut (all players are in this one pod, there is only one trip)

Prizes:
The winner will either get a support for a trip or displays (to be decided on the day of the event). The trip will be paid, if approx. 37-43 players participate, if there are less players the winner can get the support if the winner wants to fly to Anaheim.

The tourney win is for a trip to the Anaheim CA Worlds 2006 (august).

Nobody will be going home winning nuttin, that's for sure!

Right now there are about 25 people to be expected at the tourney! Everybody who needs a place to sleep at should contact me (i'll contact icemann if you cant get him then) or straight icemann!

-------------------------------------------------------

I'll be there =). This is going to be one interesting tourney =).

See ya'll in Stuttgart!

Everybody, but Italians, because they beat us!

JUST KIDDIN :D

Open for everybody. Note though, that this is still a sanctioned tourney!

I hope enough players show up so that you can scratch together enough money for a trip.

But I don't get one thing: how can the tournament be sanctioned if you only have one trip as the prize, not three (one for each age group)? :S

@Metagross
Sure it is

@Tego
Us too! Well...I kinda forgot. It's only a trip. Not an invite!!! Neither PUI nor Amigo were able to give us one. So it's only the flight and hotel to Anaheim. You can still grind in though, or have your invite!

Tego said:
But I don't get one thing: how can the tournament be sanctioned if you only have one trip as the prize, not three (one for each age group)? :S

They same way as many Nationals went last year and even this year.
Only this trip has no invite.
Compare it with a tournament as in the USA were travel allowances were given to player.

b0n3z said:
Everybody, but Italians, because they beat us!

JUST KIDDIN :D

LOL! I did prefer Dortmund!... We can win playing football.. but pokemon is another thing... see what did happen in Bruxelles...
Too late for me! I will be in Spain spending my holidays.
GL to all in Stuttgart and enjoy!

I prefer Dortmund too! too bad you wont be there Prof. I probably won't be able to make it either, but I'll try =')

Alright. Well, I'd prefer Dortmund Area, too, but then we would have needed to rent a venue and so the winner would get less money. Sry @ all who were hoping for Dortmund!

One note for all players:

The prize Support is NO Money only, But the winner can decide whether it a travel coupon assumes for its desire travel agency or if he does not see a journey into has he the chance at a FUNtainment goods coupon. To buy some Display or to sell the coupon to other german players and take the money in her Purse ;)

At the moment ther are 26-28 Players that was around 400- 500€ for the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back