No Weakness Stadium

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by doomy_houndoom, Mar 28, 2008.

1. doomy_houndoom

doomy_houndoom New Member

I s there a stadium that cancels weakness? I remember seeing on in the Gym Leaders collection, many years ago... Is there a similar stadium in any of these newer collections?

2. poke_master2008

poke_master2008 New Member

The only gyms are:

Glacia's Stadium - Water pokemon have no weakness

Holon Legacy - d (delta) pokemon have no weakness but can't use poke-powers.

But thats all i believe

3. doomy_houndoom

Hmm...thanks for answering :smile:

But I was looking for a stadium that cancels all weakness...or at least one that makes electric Pokemon have no weakness...

4. Ignatious

Ignatious New Member

Nope, none of those exist.

5. Muscovy Level X

Muscovy Level X New Member

The closest thing is lake boundary, which makes all weaknesses 2x.

6. doomy_houndoom

Hmm....okay.... that's sad >.<

7. Ignatious

Ignatious New Member

A stadium that ridded your pokes of their weakness wouldn't be too great anyways, seeing as how Windstorm is still used, along with he addition of Tauros CG in many decks. However, a better solution to the weakness problem would have to be a 1-1-1 tech line of Blastoise D, the only problem with it (besides being a S2) is the possibility of BF being used to stop it's body.

8. skarmory777

skarmory777 New Member

I think the stadium you were thinking of was No resistance gym. That takes all pokemon's resistance from -30 down to -10.

9. Flygon999

Flygon999 New Member

Holon Energy FF stops weakness... But that's not a stadium.

10. GKOTM

GKOTM Member

Ancient Tomb was in Hidden Legends.

11. Muscovy Level X

Muscovy Level X New Member

If you run holon legacy and Ampharos d, your Pokemon have no weakness, at the expense of losing :ppowr:s.