North Carolina R&S Challenge 8/16

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Feraligatr, Aug 11, 2003.

1. Feraligatr

Feraligatr New Member

The event information on Nintendo's web site is incorrect. I received an email from Games Galore when I volunteered to judge that they are not running this event and that Nintendo's web site (http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/events/event_locator.asp?state=NC&submit1=Search) is incorrect. I did email Nintendo on Friday but I am still waiting for a response. Hopefully we will get the event since we had a really good turnout for the Eon Ticket giveaway.

2. ScythKing

ScythKing Member

Well I hope that if you don't get one there you guys can stroll over here - we're just down the road a piece and I'd be happy to have ya.
    As far as the Eon event - I'm not sure what kinda numbers they will get back on that one. We had beaucoup people showing up for ours but the guys were also handing stuff out very freely - hard to relate that to what actually showed up if stuff given was the measure.

3. Feraligatr

Feraligatr New Member

ScythKing thanks for the offer. We have league on Saturdays from 9:30am-12:30pm so I am not sure how many players would be able to come but I will definitely pass the info on. Thanks again !!! :D