Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

North Carolina R&S Challenge 8/16

Feraligatr said:
The event information on Nintendo's web site is incorrect. I received an email from Games Galore when I volunteered to judge that they are not running this event and that Nintendo's web site (http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/events/event_locator.asp?state=NC&submit1=Search) is incorrect. I did email Nintendo on Friday but I am still waiting for a response. Hopefully we will get the event since we had a really good turnout for the Eon Ticket giveaway.
Well I hope that if you don't get one there you guys can stroll over here - we're just down the road a piece and I'd be happy to have ya.
As far as the Eon event - I'm not sure what kinda numbers they will get back on that one. We had beaucoup people showing up for ours but the guys were also handing stuff out very freely - hard to relate that to what actually showed up if stuff given was the measure.

ScythKing thanks for the offer. We have league on Saturdays from 9:30am-12:30pm so I am not sure how many players would be able to come but I will definitely pass the info on. Thanks again !!! :D

Back