North Central and South West Ohio Secret Wonders Prereleases

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by AgentP, Oct 9, 2007.

1. AgentP

AgentP New Member

It's Prerelease Time again! Here is what I got scheduled:

10/27/07, 11am Registration, 12pm Start
    The Gamers Lounge
    127 E. Market St.
    Sandusky, Ohio

10/28/07, 11am Registration, 12pm Start
    Realm of Heroes
    1350 W. 4th St.
    Mansfield, Ohio
    NOTE - an hour earlier than normal for a Sunday Event here

11/3/07 12pm Registration, 1pm Start
    Bell Book and Comic
    458 Patterson Rd
    Dayton, Ohio
    NOTE - We could be in a vacant store front, a few spaces down from BBC, because of the D&D Game Day that day.

Side Event Info!
    $25 - For Sealed, Draft, Rochester, Mutant, Theme Deck, and stuff like that
    $5 - For Modified or Unlimited

Also, bring your TFG stuff with you, for a possible side event.... More info to come.

And to my Columbus area players......Sorry, The Guardtower will no longer be holding Prerelease Events, this is by their choice now. Battle Roads and Cities will still take place there. Me and some other have tried to find a possible back up location, but no luck at this time. Hopefully, we will have a Columbus area Prerelase for DP4. But I hope to see you guys in either Mansfield or Dayton (or both!).

2. DL24

DL24 New Member

Ill be at Mansfield!!

3. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

We'll be at Dayton and maybe Mansfield. DL24, if transportation is keeping you from Dayton, let me know. I'm sure we or someone from league could take you along especially if you could meet us at Guardtower. I'm going to keep working on a Columbus location for future prereleases.

4. stalkerex

stalkerex New Member

Ill be in dayton as your side man, ill bring my tfg stuff of corse ^^

5. deogg

deogg New Member

I guess that makes me the other side man (by that I assume you're judging?).

6. Hiro

Hiro New Member

We are still looking into locations(Ryan, I might run over to PackRatt this weekend, and talk to them in person) anyway Come everyone! If anyone needs a ride to Maisnfeild(I will be going to that one) let me know, we can make sure u get a ride!

7. Naki Feralkin

Naki Feralkin New Member

Will definitely be seeing you guys at Sandusky! I want to go to Mansfield, but my paycheck may not permit me to play.

8. Mewchou

Mewchou Member

Ryan, I don't see Dayton's pre-release on the OP web site. Are you still having this one?

9. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

10. Mewchou

Mewchou Member

Great. Thanks Heatherdu. It still isn't showing up for me in the tournament finder, and it's marked as Modified Constructed. And...
    Secert Wonders?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  11. AgentP

AgentP New Member

It was meant to be Modified - Limited, but there was a comminuncation error in which Modifed - Constructed was put in. Never the less, it's still a Prerelease Tournament

12. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

The du's plus one will be there today! See you soon!