Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

North, East, & West Texas Autumn Battle Roads 2013

:pokeball::pokeball::pokeball: N.E.W. Texas Autumn Battle Roads 2013 :pokeball::pokeball::pokeball:​

The dates , times, and venues for the "2013 Autumn Battle Roads" in North, East, and West Texas are below.

:pokeball: September 8, 2012 :pokeball:
"Common Grounds Cafe"
2808 S. Main Street
Suite G
Lindale, Texas 75771
Start Time: 1:45PM
Organizer: Birch

:pokeball: September 9, 2012 :pokeball:
"Tom Bean City Hall"
201 S. Britton
Tom Bean, Texas 75489
Start Time: 10:45AM
Organizer: TopCat

:pokeball: September 15, 2012 :pokeball:
"Ground Zero Comics"
2714 East 5th Street
Tyler, Texas 75701
Start Time: 11:00AM

:pokeball: September 29, 2012 :pokeball:
"Hastings Books"
405 W. Loop 281
Suite A
Longview, Texas 75605
Start Time: 11:30AM

:pokeball: September 29, 2012 :pokeball:
"Stormcrow Games"
2819 34th Street
Lubbock, Texas 79410
Start Time: 11:00 AM
Organizer: pokeMOM-2-4

:pokeball: September 30, 2012 :pokeball:
"Sherman Senior Center"
1500 Broughton
Sherman, Texas 75090
Start Time: 10:45AM
Organizer: TopCat

I will add information as I find out the dates and times of more of our Battle Roads.

MP Birch

Last edited:
I have added the "Battle Roads" for Lubbock. The Dallas / Fort Worth area has its own thread. If you are looking for those events, please open its thread.

That is all for now.

Birch

Here we go East Texas & Texoma...we are starting our Autumn Battlr Roads tomorrow in Lindale @ "Common Grounds Cafe". We held a Spring Battle Roads there in June 2012. The name has changed, but it is the same!!!

The weather should be great with the cold (cool) front coming in tonight. So, pack up the car and head north, west and east to "Common Grounds Cafe" for our first premier event for 2013. Not to be mention that they have great food and drinks!!! So, come early and enjoy lunch before we get started. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

On Sunday, TopCat will be hosting Texoma's first Autumn Battle Roads in Tom Bean. The City Hall has always been a great gathering place for Pokemon players. You do not want to miss this event!!!

TopCat & Birch will be looking forward to seeing ya'll this weekend!!! Drive safe.

MP Birch

Depending on the number of rounds we play and whether a huge majority don't want to I am planning on a lunch break in Tom Bean. If we play four rounds probably not. If we play 5+ rounds I'm looking at after the third round.

---------- Post added 09/09/2012 at 07:57 PM ----------

Official results from the Tom Bean Autumn Battle Road Tournament

Juniors (7 players)
1. Naomi P
2. Elizabeth H
3. Matthew R
4. Sam M

Seniors (14 players)
1. Natalia R
2. Nikhil D
3. Austin B
4. Gage H

Masters (27 players)
1. John G
2. David H
3. Raistlin B
4. Ron R

Good luck to all for the remaining Battle Road Tournaments

Last edited:
I would like to thank all of the players and parents that attended the Lindale Battle Roads on Saturday. I am sorry that "Common Grounds Cafe" did not contact me that they had closed. :mad: I posted a sign on the door saying that the event had been moved to the Tyler Pokemon League venue. Which was the "Burger King" across from "Ground Zero Comics".

This coming Saturday, we will be at "Ground Zero Comics". I went by after the event on Saturday and they assured me that they will be open for our event. We hope to see you on Saturday for the "Tyler Autumn Battle Roads"!!!

MP Birch will post the results from Saturday's event tonight.

Thanks again. :smile:

MP Birch

Here are the results from the "Lindale Battle Roads".

Junior Division
1st Place: Hatch C.
2nd Place: Sam C.

Senior Division
1st Place: Luke C.
2nd Place: Aaron B.
3rd: Chris H.
4th Place: Dawson T.

Master Division
1st Place: Ricardo G.
2nd Place: Asthon N.
3rd Place: David M.
4th Place: Jonluke G.

First battleroads

Hey! I'm a new player about an hour away from Tyler and I really want to be apart of some kind of event this year I hope if things go right I might eventually make my way to worlds. Anyway can i get some more information on the Tyler Battleroads? about what time does it conclude? how many people are in the masters age group? Is there someone to talk to to get to know so i'm not a complete stranger in a new place and game? Any information would be fantastic!

Tyler Winners

The winners from the "Tyler Autumn Battle Roads" are below.

Junior Division
1st Place: Matthew C.
2nd Place: Amy C.
3rd Place: Hatch C.
4th Place: Michael H.

Senior Division
1st Place: Luke C.
2nd Place: Jolannon I.
3rd Place: Mathew M.
4th Place: Chris H.

Master Division
1st Place: Nick F.
2nd Place: Asthon N.
3rd Place: Jennifer B.
4th Place: Ricardo G.

Thank you to all of the players and parents that attended our Tyler event. Two weeks, we will be in Longview for our last 2013 Autumn Battle Roads.

MP Birch

There will not be a lunch break Sunday at the Sherman Battle Roads. You can bring food in with you to eat between rounds if you like. There are a number of places nearby to eat after the tournament as well.

There will not be a lunch break Sunday at the Sherman Battle Roads. You can bring food in with you to eat between rounds if you like. There are a number of places nearby to eat after the tournament as well.

Excellent! Another fast moving, well run tournament from the TomCat. Thanks Bro.:thumb:

Official results from the Sherman Autumn Battle Roads Tournament

Juniors (6 players)
1. Sam M
2. Matthew R
3. Naomi P
4. Kimberly H

Seniors (12 players)
1. Connor B
2. Hayden G
3. Jalanna I
4. Antonio B

Masters (26 players)
1. Ron R
2. Cade K
3. Dana L
4. Dale L

Last edited:
Results for Lubbock Battle Roads.......

JUNIORS:
1st: Aiden J
2nd: Alex R
3rd: Quinn E

SENIORS:
1st: Elizah R
2nd: Jazzmyn T
3rd: Andrew G
4th: Douglas C

MASTERS:
1st: Chris A
2nd: Justin H
3rd: Rowdy T
4th: Cody B

Thanks to Stormcrow Games, staff and judges, players, parents and everyone who made the tournament a great success!!

Back