North Royalton (OH) Modified Tournament April 17th

Discussion in 'Archive' started by TrainerJL, Mar 25, 2004.

1. TrainerJL

TrainerJL New Member

We're holding our first sanctioned event since the end of the York era. This is a Modified event. All sets Expedition through Team Aqua/Magma are allowed.

Date/Time: April 17th, 2004 12:00pm to 5:00pm
    14600 State Rd
    North Royalton, OH 44133
    Just south of Rt 82.

Admission is free.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2004
  2. DaytonGymLeader

DaytonGymLeader New Member

John, I'm so glad to see that you guys are picking up the ball for NEO. Congrats & good luck!

3. TrainerJL

TrainerJL New Member

Thanks! We're looking forward to doing our part to help keep this area alive!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2004
  4. GCTonyHawk7

GCTonyHawk7 New Member

Hey, I am planning on coming. One question though, or maybe two.

1) What kind of prizes will there be?
    2) On the sheet I picked up at the CC, it said 12-4, this says 12-5 :cool:

5. TrainerJL

TrainerJL New Member

Prizes and location

Prizes are still to be determined. This is our first tournament as TO, and we are just trying to get our feet wet. However, we've gotten more interest than we expected, and it looks like we're going to have a bigger turnout than we planned for. We'll probably pitch in some boosters for prizes, but it's still unclear.

Also, because of the larger turnout, we may have to move the location. Hopefully we can get a larger room at the library, but if not we'll have to go somewhere else. We'll post here to let everyone know, and email everyone whose email addresses we have.

This goes for the Draft on the 24th as well - it may also have to move. We'll keep everyone posted.

6. GCTonyHawk7

GCTonyHawk7 New Member

Ok, sounds good, you can start e-mailing me, and count on me being there! My e-mail is pokej@juno.com

Are you by chance John?

7. TrainerJL

TrainerJL New Member

Reminder: North Royalton OH tournament 4/17

Bump. This is a reminder about the tournament this saturday 4/17 from 12:00-5:00. We have the larger Conference room, so space should not be a problem.

8. GCTonyHawk7

GCTonyHawk7 New Member

Yay, that is good, expect me and my friend Josh to be there!

Anyone else here going?

Last edited: Apr 14, 2004
  9. TrainerJL

TrainerJL New Member

Event Completed

We had 11 people, and everything went soothly. Congrats to Tom for winning. For our first event, it went smoothly. I'm working to get the results posted, but I've run into some trouble with one of the players POP IDs.

10. GCTonyHawk7

GCTonyHawk7 New Member

I really need to know what is happening this weekend?!

Is anything happening, becuase I am jumping through hoops to make it, and I have not heard any word of there being anything.

11. TrainerJL

TrainerJL New Member

No tournament this weekend, just a regular league session. Email me for details.