Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

North Texas ~2009 Spring Battle Roads

Hey Pokemon players!!! Work is getting me down with 14-hours a day!!! Below is MP Birch's "2009~Spring Battle Roads". Others will be posting their "2009~Spring Battle Roads" as well.

May 23, 2009
"J. Erick Jonsson Central Library"
1515 Young Street
Dallas, Texas 75201
Start Time: 10:am

May 25, 2009
"Dallas~Telecom Tech, Inc."
12018 Forestgate Drive, Bldg. 9
Dallas, Texas 75243
Start Time: 10:00am

May 31, 2009
"Fantasy Quest"
Sherman, Texas 75092
Start Time: 11:00am

June 6, 2009
"Ground Zero Comics"
2714 East 5th Street
Tyler, Texas 75701

June 7, 2009
"Howard Johnson Hotel"
951 South Central Expressway (Hyw-75)
McKinney, Texas 75070
Start Time: 10:00am

June 13 2009
"Tom Bean City Hall"
210 South Britton
Tom Bean, Texas 75489

We hope to have a fun-filled "2009~Spring Battle Roads" leading up to the "2009~US Nationals". I will post more information in the coming days.

Master Professor Birch

Hmmmm. . . .strange you should ask about the 30th:

Because the Garland Spring Battle Road is being held that day! That's right, those of you not going to the Video Game Championship that day, head on over to Comic Book Craze. Registration starts at 10 (I'll be there at 9:30), first round will start (hopefully) promptly at 11:00. More details at www.go-pokemon.com.

-Spotter

WHY SHANE!!! WHY!!! I'm soo mad at you. I'm going to the VGS and I can't go to the stinkin' BR.

Why couldn't you put it on the 24th?

I probably won't be ready for BR's yet anyways... lol.

Howdy. All of the Battle Road information for N. Texas has been updated on DFW Pokémon! Make it your one-stop shop for N. Texas Pokémon information!

Sorry, Robby-boy, had to make my plans around (a) the store, (b) my schedule and (c) Cameron's birthday!

-Spotter

WHY SHANE!!! WHY!!! I'm soo mad at you. I'm going to the VGS and I can't go to the stinkin' BR.

Why couldn't you put it on the 24th?

I probably won't be ready for BR's yet anyways... lol.

I see where your priorities are... tsk... tsk... I thought you were better than that....:nonono:

Dallas Battle Roads

This is Robbgobb/Uncle Robb's wife with info for the tournament this Saturday - May 23. Registration will begin at 9am. As in the past, we are on a tight schedule. Please be in line for deck checks by 9:40 am. There will not be a lunch break. You are welcome to bring food and drinks. There is a Subway across the street from the library.

The top cut will be only 1 hour rounds.

Directions to the J. Erik Jonsson Central Library:
http://dallaslibrary.org/directions-central.php

Parking is available in the library's parking garage (entrance on Wood St.). We will be offering $2 parking. Please bring your parking garage ticket with you so we can validate.

If you have any questions, please let Robbgobb know.

See you Saturday!

Mrs. Robbgobb

it looks like I can take the train to Spotters event.
so I plan to go to that with Demarcus :)

@spotter sorry I don't know how Dallas light rail works XO

I heard through the grapevine that some people are gathering for a pokemon trading card game competition this saturday at the dallas library.

Back