Northeast Ohio / Western PA City Championships

Discussion in 'City Championships' started by TrainerJL, Nov 8, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. TrainerJL

TrainerJL New Member

Here is the schedule of events for Northeast Ohio and Western PA!

Cuyahoga Falls
    Nov 25th 2007, 12:30pm at Gamers Inc

Elyria
    Dec 1st 2007, 11:30am at LCCC

Akron
    Dec 2nd 2007, 1:30pm at Akron U

Pittsburgh
    Dec 15th 2007, 12:00pm at CCGs

Massillon (AJ)
    Dec 16th 2007, 11:30am at The Keep

North Ridgeville
    Dec 22nd 2007, 11:30am at All American Sports Center

North Olmsted
    Jan 5th 2008, 11:00am at I'm Game

All time, directions, details, etc are available on our website

Last edited: Nov 16, 2007
  2. TrainerJL

TrainerJL New Member

Please note, we've pushed back the start time for Akron by 1 hour. This is due to the building not opening until noon on sunday. Whoops!

3. Jim Ferrell

Jim Ferrell New Member

..._my_...Ret_urn?...is--

...._Soon..._

Wvxvnyvh 1...6...t-h-

"It begins again where it once started."

//scientist...home...XVI

~Jim

Last edited: Nov 16, 2007
  4. AgentP

AgentP New Member

Jim, are you trying to do some kind of Jericho-esqe return?:thumb: Hope you can make it a little south this year!

Anyway, I plan to attempt to come play in at least 1 of the Lathem's cities again this year.

5. Jim Ferrell

Jim Ferrell New Member

Oh, yeah, that's right. Chris Jericho has been displaying those cryptic messages about his probable return. Hmm, interesting.

I always was quite the fan of Jericho. Quite remarkable, no? If a player were to return to an area with the quality PTO team of the Lathems, and the Pattersons, it would probably be a great experience.

~Y2Jim

Last edited: Nov 17, 2007
  6. Naki Feralkin

Naki Feralkin New Member

The Pattersons, The Lathems, and Ferrell's return, all in one Cities tournament.

It can be done! Come to Massillon cities where the impossible comes to happen, and bring all your friends! Fireworks can happen at a little Keep in Massillon, Ohio!

December 16th, 2007.

7. AgentP

AgentP New Member

Oh yeah, the Lathems will be playing at Massillon .. I think I will attend this one.

My current tournament record vs. The Lathems is 1-0. I beat Laura in the Professor Cup!

8. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

LOL, very impressive Ryan!

9. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

OK, I'm intrigued. ***Looking up Massillon on Mapquest***

10. DreamChaser AJ

DreamChaser AJ New Member

Yes! Everyone should come to Massillon! It'll be a jolly good time! There will also be a DS tournament after the main event with free Magmortar and Electvire Downloads!

11. TrainerJL

TrainerJL New Member

Be careful - Laura will try to follow up her Massilon Battle Road win with a City Championship!

I will attempt to follow up my 2-2 (with a bye) Battle Road with a little better showing! Come play me for a free win! :lol:

12. Jim Ferrell

Jim Ferrell New Member

Engage Debut: 15 days

The return to Ohio is...soon.

Are you ready?

~Jim

13. Jim Ferrell

Jim Ferrell New Member

My Location: Akron, OH

My Return: Tomorrow

I am looking forward to seeing some familiar and perhaps some new faces. :) And yes, I realize that the return to Ohio will be delayed slightly, but hey, Pittsburgh's close enough, right?

~Jim

Last edited: Dec 14, 2007
  14. TrainerJL

TrainerJL New Member

Jim,

Looking forward to tomorrow! I hope the weather holds off a bit.

Unfortunately, the weather forcast for Sunday looks bad. I hope the snow isn't as bad as predicted.

Good luck to everyone all along the NorthEast and everywhere else that's getting socked with snow. Drive carefully!

15. Jim Ferrell

Jim Ferrell New Member

I'm not sure if I will be able to make Pittsburgh tomorrow. It's going to depend on the weather. Since I'm driving my mom's car (my car is in NC), I have to follow her rules with her car. If I am not in Pittsburgh tomorrow, I should be in Massillon since it is much closer to me.

Save driving all around regardless to everyone!

~Jim

16. Gymbo ex

Gymbo ex New Member

I'll see you in North Ridgeville! Do you need help judging? I'd be happy to give you a hand. If not, I'll be glad to play.

~Jim

17. TrainerJL

TrainerJL New Member

Tomorrow is the day! You must make it to All American Sports Center for the awesome pre-holiday blow-out City Championship of the year!

Gymbo, we're good on judges, so try to follow up your Massillon win with a victory here.

The weather looks good - see you all tomorrow!