Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Norwich, UK EX-Deoxys Pre-release

TheGame

Another great tournament up in Norwich! Everyone had a great day (I think!) The day threw up it's fair share of surprises as well and also some expected results. First place went to Adam Gadir who showed not only is he one of the best UK modified constructed players but also is a dab hand at sealed events like pre-releases! He lost only one match all day and was a worthy winner! Second place was a real surprise! Peter Norton is one of our newest players at Battlenet, having only been a Poke player for a couple of months but that didn't stop him carving through some of our regular players and took a well deserved second! In third came Tariq Sagaiar who is one of my most consistant players, normally coming in the top places. Others worth mentioning were Marcus Church coming in fourth which was his second T8 finish in a row, Daniel Holland, Bruce Kelf- both played well all day. My son Shaun Banham (PokePup1) played a great tourney getting T8 but just missed out on the very top having lost a couple of very hard fought games!
Excellant sportsmanship throughout the day was nice to see and we look forward to our second CC on March 27!!

Back