Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Now that nats has Movedd?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Now that Nats 09 moving to St Louis i would like opinions on what people think?? So far from people i hear cheers and jeers about it. Some say they like the change due to its more open and you save badge money. Some say its bad due to they like the open fields at origins and they like the stuff to do there.

Here is my personal opinion:
I love the vendor halls,the ability to play many games and roam the halls when your bored. I have been at origins for 7 years and figured it would never lose nationals but after they dropped the ball with the cap last year i saw it coming. I will miss origins and the fun of knowing the Columbus center inside and out but ohh well. The ability to travel through the city bar hopping and during the day walking the convention center without a map saying where is this was nice.

This fells like the Wizards Of The Coast Gym Challenge San Diego all over again where i needed a map to figure out what room hosted the event and where to go.

Ok you know how i fell so let me know what you fell. Do you like or dislike the nationals change??

Final thought:
As much as i like the Origins Game convention/fair and the ability to know it inside and out change is good. Like a friend said St Louis is in the middle of the country where its friendly to everyone. I cant wait for this nationals to see St Louis. Never been there and never been to Missouri. I am gonna embrace the new nationals for year one and see how it works out. Good luck POP and i hope u know what your doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back