Now that Sandstorm is upon us....

Discussion in 'TCG News & Gossip Discussion' started by JohnnyBlaze, Sep 3, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze New Member

We need an official format. Now that the 2nd Nintendo set is creeping up on us with the Pre-release just around the corner (this weekend) its time for an official format. Im constantly reading just e-card and on or maybe just Nintendo cards and on. Its becoming dificult at League to determine what format should be used at League Tournaments. Not to mention playtesting. With certain cards gone certain decks just dont perform up to par. Let alone the deck discussion forums are a mess right now with the lack of an official format. Maybe once the EX-Sandstorm cards are released we can get an official format to start playtesting and holding tournaments by. In the meantime its play what you have.

2. farbsman

farbsman New Member

Forget the format, how about some rulings on some of these cards!!!!

3. NoPoke

NoPoke New Member

forget rulings and formats...

how about some OP ;)

4. )v(ajin_ipg21

)v(ajin_ipg21 New Member

Isn't that October?

I agree SOME rulings would be nice... my html editor is getting cobwebs...

5. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

Im not sure if Nintendo has rulings for everything yet. I know at the R&S Challenger TO's were asked by Nintendo what quesiton they were asked, and what ruling were made on them. SO maybe they are working on a list of ruling and question.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.