Odd Glitch in Brawl

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by meditite rox, May 5, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

While I was playing, all of the animations for those lights that appear when characters attack and the dust that rises when characters jump started to slowdown alot. Has anyone else had seen any odd glitches?

2. Maguschild

Maguschild New Member

That's not a glitch, an item does that LOL

3. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

We weren't playing with items (other than Smash Ball), and it sometimes did that without a Final Smash being used.

4. charmander rox

charmander rox New Member

Yeah, after you attack your opponent, the little sonic wave thing lasts for about a second too long. It makes for some really funky photos.

5. Maguschild

Maguschild New Member

Oh...my bad. weird indeed.

6. Absoltrainer

Absoltrainer Active Member

I found an awsome glitch.

As you know sometimes the "Mushroomy Kindgom" transfers you to the "under the pipes" level. Well a box appeared, but it appeared inside the rows of rows of bricks on the cealing, so it started spinning and spinning and changed shapes and got skinny and wide, then took an hour glass shape and disappeared

7. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

And you weren't playing on that Pokemon stage with Dialga? If not, then sounds pretty weird. But sometimes when games have a lot going on, they'll slow down.

8. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

We did it on all kinds of stages, including custom made. But only the animation (like the bursts and the dust) slows down, while everyone else moves at regular speed.

9. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

weird. If you try to save the replay data, does it just play at proper speed, or is it glitchy too? I want to see :)

10. meditite rox

meditite rox New Member

haven't tried. i've only saved targest test replays so far (about 50 or so of them)