Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Official Modified Tournament in Groningen (NL)

Rainbowgym

Copy from the Team Europe MB for anyone interested.

Hi there. To end the hiatus of no modified tournaments in the Netherlands, I 'proudly present' :p:

Pokemon Modified Groningen

Date: 3th of april 2005
Format: Modified Constructed
Entry Fee: €5,-
Location: Noorderspel Event, Hora Siccemasingel 177, Groningen, The Netherlands (entry for the event is free)
Start: Event opens at 9:30 in the morning, tourney starts at 11 o'clock
Register: Mainly via the website of the event, www.noorderspel.nl, but you can always mail me or the other contact person, then we'll register you.
Contactpersons: Erik van der Laan (me), [email protected]
and Anna Schipper, [email protected]
Max capacity: 64 players

Groningen is easily reachable by train and has its own airport nearby. Furthermore, Lia and her club are organizing a bus trip from Aalsmeer and Amsterdam to the tournament.
If you are interested to know more about the tournament, visit www.noorderspel.nl and www.pokemongroningen.8bit.be, or just mail me or Anna, we'll reply asap.

PS, there is a chance that this tournament will become a State Championship. But until we know that for sure, we'll be counting on a normal modified tournament, which is just as rare in the Netherlands, at least, 'official' ones

So everyone get yourself moving, this is going to be the chance we have waiting for since World 2004 to compete different players.
For information about the bustour contact me.

Last edited:
Back