Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

OKLA has Roring Skies

old man

That's actually Roaring Skies

Details –

Where – Alien Games on “A” street, (original location), in Jenks, OK
When – April 25th – Registration begins at noon. The packs will be given out at 1pm.
Entry fee - $30. For this you’ll start off with 6 packs & when you turn in your energy you’ll get 2 more packs.
Free stuff – Promo card while supplies last! There is a limited supply so get in line early.

Where – Game Headquarters – NEW LOCATION - SW 89th & Western, OKC, OK
That's 9118 S. Western in the Brookwood South Shopping Center
When – May 2nd – Registration begins at 10am. The packs will be given out at about 11am.
Entry fee - $30. For this you’ll start off with 6 packs & when you turn in your energy you’ll get 2 more packs.
Free stuff – Promo card while supplies last!

There will only be a booster draft if there are enough packs left over.

For those who haven’t done a pack draft before, it’s easy! When you get your 6 packs of cards, you open them. With what you get inside plus basic energy that I give you, you make a 40 card deck. With 10 cards in a pack you’ll have extras left over so you set them aside. When it’s time to play, you & your opponent will play for 4 prizes instead of the normal 6. After the rounds are over, you turn in your basic energy & I’ll give you 2 more packs of cards.

BOOSTER DRAFT
Following the main event, there may be a booster draft. The entry fee for the booster draft is $25.

For the booster draft each player starts with 5 packs of cards. When you’re told you open a pack & choose 1 card from it for yourself. Then when you’re told to, you pass the remaining cards to another player. From the cards you just got passed, you take 1 for yourself. This continues till all the cards are gone in that pack. This also happens for the remaining packs.
After all 5 packs have been opened, then you take those cards & get as many basic energy from me as you want & again make a 40 card deck playing for 4 prizes a game. After the rounds are all over when you turn your basic energy back in, you’ll get 1 more pack.

If you have any questions about any of this, just ask here or PM me here.

Due to the great turnout at Jenks last Saturday, there is only enough product the first 48 players. So don't wait till the last few minutes to sign up or you may not be able to enter.

Back