Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

OKLAHOMA Furious Fists Prerelease

old man

Details –

Where – Alien Games on “A” street, (original location), in Jenks, OK
When – August 2nd – Registration begins at noon. The packs will be given out at 1pm.
Entry fee - $30. For this you’ll start off with 6 packs & when you turn in your energy you’ll get 2 more packs.
Free stuff – Promo card while supplies last! There is a limited supply so get in line early.

Where – Game Headquarters – SW 89th & Penn, OKC, OK
When – Saturday, August 9th – Registration begins at 10am. The packs will be given out at about 11am.
Entry fee - $30. For this you’ll start off with 6 packs & when you turn in your energy you’ll get 2 more packs.
Free stuff – Promo card while supplies last!

There will only be a booster draft if there are enough packs left over.

For those who haven’t done a pack draft before, it’s easy! When you get your 6 packs of cards, you open them. With what you get inside plus basic energy that I give you, you make a 40 card deck. With 10 cards in a pack you’ll have extras left over so you set them aside. When it’s time to play, you & your opponent will play for 4 prizes instead of the normal 6. After the rounds are over, you turn in your basic energy & I’ll give you 2 more packs of cards.

BOOSTER DRAFT
Following the main event, there may be a booster draft. The entry fee for the booster draft is $25.

For the booster draft each player starts with 5 packs of cards. When you’re told you open a pack & choose 1 card from it for yourself. Then when you’re told to, you pass the remaining cards to another player. From the cards you just got passed, you take 1 for yourself. This continues till all the cards are gone in that pack. This also happens for the remaining packs.
After all 5 packs have been opened, then you take those cards & get as many basic energy from me as you want & again make a 40 card deck playing for 4 prizes a game. After the rounds are all over when you turn your basic energy back in, you’ll get 1 more pack.

If you have any questions about any of this, just ask here or PM me here.

Back