Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

OKLAHOMA Majestic Dawn Prerelease - IMPORTANT INFO in post #3

old man

Here's the latest set. Coming out just in time for Nationals.

Details –
Where – Drakes Place – 1911 S. Sunnylane in Del City
When – May 10th – Registration begins at 10am. The packs will be given out at 11:30am.
Entry fee - $25. For this you’ll start off with 6 packs & when you turn in your energy you’ll get 2 more packs.
Free stuff – Only the first 45 signed up & paid players will get the promo card & sleeves.

For those who haven’t done a pack draft before, it’s easy! When you get your 6 packs of cards, you open them. With what you get inside plus basic energy that I give you, you make a 40 card deck. With 10 cards in a pack you’ll have extras left over so you set them aside. When it’s time to play, you & your opponent will play for 4 prizes instead of the normal 6. After the rounds are over, you turn in your basic energy & I’ll give you 2 more packs of cards.

For those that are inexperienced, you can do the Theme Deck Challenge. For the same $25 you’ll get 1 random of the 3 theme decks from this set plus 4 packs. You can change as many cards as you want in the theme deck with cards from your packs to make a better deck. You’ll also get the promo card & sleeves if you’re 1 of the first 45 players signed up & paid.

BOOSTER DRAFT
Following the main event, there will be a booster draft. If you played in the main event it will cost just $15. If not, then it’s $20.

For the booster draft each player gets 6 packs of cards. When you’re told you open a pack & choose 1 card from it for yourself. Then when you’re told to, you pass the remaining cards to another player. From the cards you just got passed, you take 1 for yourself. This continues till all the cards are gone in that pack. This also happens for the remaining packs.
After all 6 packs have been opened, then you take those cards & get as many basic energy from me as you want & again make a 40 card deck playing for 4 prizes a game.

If you have any questions about any of this, just ask here or PM me here.

Last edited:
Just a reminder that the winner of this weeks weekly tournament will get some $'s off thier entry fee.
We should have enough players for a tournament this Saturday at Drakes.

The City of Del City is having a parade this Saturday also. The route for the parade will go directly in front of the store. The parade is scheduked to begin at 10am, so Sunnylane might be partially blocked off. Anyone wanting to can show up at 9:30. We may have to wait on Sunnylane being opened back up, if it's blocked off, before we begin the event.

If you are blocked off from Sunnylane & cannot make it to Drakes Place by 11, please call the store to let us know. We will do our best to hold off the event start until we're reasonably sure everyone who wants to is there. The number for the store is 605-8788.

Thank you to everyone who attended the event. While the parade affected some people getting there, we cae through it just fine.
I hope everyone enjoys the new cards. Now get your decks ready for the Battle Road events.

Back